Caught masturbating ?

Has any ever been caught masturbating before I have the other day and kinda felt embarrassed?

You are not alone......

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1254782-caught-wanking-by-wife/

I have been on the catching the hubby before and at first I was hurt but we talked. He was embarrassed at the time though

Its one of the most natural things on the planet. You mother and father did it. And so did people thousands of years ago Me and mrs kinky do it next to each other. And when im home alone she asks for photos while im doing it.

My wife tells me I do it in my sleep,,,, not been caught just do it when I'm lying beside her when I'm awake.

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

My wife tells me I do it in my sleep,,,, not been caught just do it when I'm lying beside her when I'm awake.

In your sleep? Thats quite the skill! Love it

A few times i have let my OH caught me. Like when i know she is coming home i will start and wait for her to come in.

We catch each other all the time and there is no embarrassment. If anything it’s a turn on and we love to watch each other. My husband started to mastubate the other morning as I was getting dressed. I played up to him by being sexy and touching myself. We was finished very quickly. 😂

Depends what you mean by caught. I had a few close calls when i was younger and lived with my parents. But now if I'm masturbating and my OH, I have no sense of shame at all. She likes to watch me anyways, and sometimes even lies next to me and does her own thing as well.

I often rub myself so my hubby can walk in from work and see me

Oops! Well I’ve had quite a few near misses in the past and have felt very embarrassed too. But when thinking about it wanking is a natural thing that in truth majority of people do even if they may not want to admit to it. It’s a great stress relief and kind of a happy booster so can’t be a bad thing to do.

Well said babe

I caught my hubby doing it while I was half asleep in bed!

On the other hand, he told me I was fri**ing myself off in my sleep once, which he was taken a-back by, he was sure I was aware I was doing it! Truly though, I actually had no recollection of the incident!!???

Sleep wanking...mmmm strange?? 🤔

Yeh. Still live at home and share a room with my brother. Been caught a few times