Solo fun!

Have you ever been caught masturbating? If so where, who by and what happend?

I've been caught at various times by my OH, usually when I Wasn't expecting her back and needed to release some tension. Usually results in a good shag or blow job. If somebody else else caught me I'd have to offer to let them join in. It would be rude not to.

not been caught at it but ive been wanking and mum caught me off guard, i walked out my room with cum on my tshirt

"whats that ?" .... "oww havent got a clue, ill clean it off now" lol

I have not been caught, but came very close once;

My OH and I were staying with my in-laws, just after my son was born. I was in the spare room. One morning I woke up with a huge hard on, as usual for me I was not wearing anything in bed.

As I got out of bed my mother-in-law walked in, so I had to quickly jump back under the covers.

We were both embarrised, but I am sure that she got a peek at me in all my glory. Perhaps she discovered the reason why her daughter married me! lol.

funguy1234 wrote:

not been caught at it but ive been wanking and mum caught me off guard, i walked out my room with cum on my tshirt

"whats that ?" .... "oww havent got a clue, ill clean it off now" lol

haha love this :)

Been caught a few times by hubs but he loves it so not a prob!!!

I've never been caught masturbating, but I caught one of my best friends doing it. I know the doors of his house is never locked so I just came in without knocking and I found him in the living room in the middle of his job. Embarrassing scene but funny too.

I sadly have, twice I think, and by my brother both times. D: I mean, I know he knows I own toys and stuff (we've talked about it before; he was also the first one I told about how I thought I was bisexual) but it was just awkward - he wanted to talk to me about something, and was desperately trying to ignore me desperately trying to turn off my vibrator.

To say I felt pretty embarrassed would be an understatement. >.<

Been caught only the once by accident, used to live in a shared house at uni, and I was having some fun alone time. No knock on the door, no warning and at the foot of my bed there's one of my housemates, I'd only got a sheet on (barely) and it was a proper deer in headlight moment for both of us! Turned out he had a kinky side and said it was rude not to return the favour...