Celebrate becoming a TL3 Regular here! šŸ„³

You get to make wiki posts? And you can fix topic title typos, and put things in the right category if you see something out of place.

I think TL3 Flags are more powerful too, so itā€™d only take a couple of TL3s to auto-hide a naughty post.

Thereā€™s not a lot of fun stuff. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I have noticed i can use one word answers of 3 letters now! Is this a level 3 thing or just the fixing of a glitch?

Nice!

@Ian_Chimp I had the not a real sentence message too in the games topic when putting a band name.

1 Like

Ooh, Iā€™m a TL3 today! How exciting :grin: now must be careful not to break things with the new powers!

6 Likes

Congratulations @Cassii :champagne::clinking_glasses::partying_face:

1 Like

Well done hun ! I keep getting my wrists slapped I keep bending the rules lol J always was a rule breaker though but well done hun :kissing_heart:

1 Like

No @Gazza_64 donā€™t believe itā€¦with that innocent face

:scream:

1 Like

Well done @Cassii

:clinking_glasses::beers::clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Hey congratualtions @Cassii ! :champagne: :clinking_glasses: :bouquet:

1 Like

Lol itā€™s not the face that does it itā€™s the pea brain behind it hun lol

This has now been changed to 2 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was on level 2 but gone back to basic :sob:

You canā€™t lose level 2?

Iā€™ve just checked and it still says youā€™re a Member in your profile. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How odd. Perhaps itā€™s just me :woman_facepalming:t2:

Congratulations @Cassii :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

By the look of it itā€™s the big readers who are getting up to Regular first (20k+)*. And 50 visits seems to be the minimum. Donā€™t know if thatā€™s of any interest to anyone? :slightly_smiling_face:

User List (Quaterly)

Regular

*Extra snippet. I think these may have to be from posts that were created within the 100 day window?

• Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
5 Likes

Iā€™m a LEVEL 3!!!

10 Likes

Congratulations! :balloon::balloon::partying_face::balloon::balloon:

1 Like

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart: Thankyou. Ps Iā€™m a big reader lol not done 50 days though xx

1 Like