Celebrate becoming a TL3 Regular here! šŸ„³

Sorry 55 days!

1 Like

Woohoo go @Orgasm_Chaser! Iā€™m currently out of likes :rofl: again!

1 Like

Oooh no Haha. Didnā€™t realise Iā€™ve been here 55 days. Time flies n all that xx

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser Congratulations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Waiting to get to Level 2! We have some pictures we wanted to post. :wink:

2 Likes

It takes about 15 visits to get to TL2, but the good thing is that you can only lose it if you break the rules. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Thereā€™s an Anyone Level 2 Yet? topic too, and thereā€™s also Trust Levels and Badges? with a bit more info if you need it. :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats @Orgasm_Chaser ! :+1: :bouquet:

1 Like

Well done @Orgasm_Chaser xx

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser: Not a bad effort for someone from the 506th sexist town in Britain!

3 Likes

Thankyou hunny. Not sexy enough been chasing that orgasm all wk lol

1 Like

Canā€™t reply to that, donā€™t want Brenna to ban me lol
but I do have a nice supply of Sixer from Bradfield brewery to keep me going on my own quest to level up

Iā€™m level 3 now too! :smiley: :dancing_women::dancing_women::dancing_women:

4 Likes

Congratulations. :partying_face::bouquet:

I think we should make a tradition that newly minted TL3s come here and throw us all a wiki party. :slightly_smiling_face: I had mine in the Sandbox, but here seems like the perfect place. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

So, to turn your post into a wiki, post it as normal, and then open up the ā€¦ menu down where the edit pencil is and click on the spanner icon. :+1: And then we can all dive in and edit it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp Iā€™ll give it a go later. I have to rush out as Iā€™m going to visit a building site today. Iā€™m bizarrely excited about that too. x

1 Like

Then weā€™ll just have to wait. :slightly_smiling_face:

So, letā€™s seeā€¦ Who else owes us a party? :tada::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey congrats! @KinkyMira :bouquet: :tada: :balloon: :clinking_glasses:

Click on the 3 dots at the bottom of one of your posts (where the Flag/Bookmark/Dustbin are), you should also now have a spanner. Click on that and tap Make Wiki. And thatā€™s it. :slightly_smiling_face: Repeat to turn it off again. :+1:

3 Likes

Fab thanks! ā€¦wiki post

Here is a little partyā€¦ everyone TL1 onwards is invited as long as they maintain social distancing by staying at home!

I give you champagne, cocktails and mocktails
:champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::cocktail::tropical_drink::cocktail::tropical_drink::cocktail::tropical_drink:
And a little entertainment
:bunny_girl4: :red_lady6: :lady3:

Please provide anything youā€™d like to eat or anything else to drink and anything else you fancy!

:racehorse::racehorse::racehorse::racehorse::racehorse::racehorse::racehorse::racehorse::racehorse::racehorse:

Pony rides for everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:

:pineapple::banana::lemon::tangerine::watermelon::melon::green_apple::peach::cherries::strawberry::facepunch:t2: And some fruit punch

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: canā€™t have a party without cake!

:monkey::dog2::poodle::cat2::tiger2::leopard::racehorse::cow2::pig2::rabbit2::chipmunk: assorted animal tail butt plugs for blindfolded ā€œfind the animalā€ for party gamesā€¦:rofl:

:microphone: :notes: :guitar: :musical_keyboard: cue the music! :grin:

Yay - turning into a proper party :smile:, thanks guys. Glad youā€™re sorting the music @wildflower Iā€™m useless at that and @CurvyJilly your game is genius - Love it!

Letā€™s have some dress up. Put on your favourite outfit guys

:fairy::carousel_horse::mermaid: :merman::dress::dancer:

Everyone probably needs a burrito to eat and a side salad to ignore after all this partying. My treat. :slightly_smiling_face:
:burrito::green_salad::burrito::green_salad::burrito::green_salad::burrito::green_salad::burrito::green_salad::burrito::green_salad::burrito::green_salad::burrito::green_salad:

Thanks @Ian_Chimp , breakfast burrito to beat the morning hangover is exactly whatā€™s needed after a 2 day party! Closing it down now - hope everyone enjoyed the party and is with it enough to take advantage and enjoy their burrito treat! :partying_face:

7 Likes

I was on the old forum regularly but have not been so active recently. I doubt I will hit TL3. Iā€™m sure I will get a few more badges eventually.