Celebrate becoming a TL3 Regular here! šŸ„³

Congrats @KinkyMira :tada: :balloon: :tada:

1 Like

On the upside, all wiki posts are editable by anyone TL1+, so everyone is invited to the TL3 parties! :partying_face::balloon::+1:

Just click on the little square with a pencil in, at the bottom right of the wiki post, to open it up in edit mode. :+1:

1 Like

I missed throwing a party for my Level 3 a couple of days ago so lets get this belated party started with a little fizz
:champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne:

:beach_umbrella::beach_umbrella::beach_umbrella::beach_umbrella::beach_umbrella::beach_umbrella::beach_umbrella::beach_umbrella::beach_umbrella::beach_umbrella: Beach party!

:dromedary_camel::hippopotamus::elephant::bear::panda_face::kangaroo::cow2::ox::lion::tiger2: Heavy Petting Zoo

@Onlyones can I come?? Iā€™ll bring :pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza:
Of course you can come ,we probably need more fizz :champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne:
:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun: massive fun water fightā€¦lets get drenched and dripping :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

Old uni drinking game ā€˜Table of Boozeā€™

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: :cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail: :tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink: :tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass:
:cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail: :tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink: :tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass: :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
:tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink: :tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass: :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: :cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail:
:tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass: :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: :cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail: :tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink:

I better start dishing out some coffee.

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

We might need a biscuit to go with that coffee after all that booze
:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

5 Likes

Donā€™t forget to make it wiki, otherwise youā€™ll be the onlyones there. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good Point,must be all that fizz.Done now.

1 Like

You can also check out the edit history to see who added what. :slightly_smiling_face: Thatā€™s the icon in the top right of the post, next to the timestamp. :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations @KinkyMira and @Orgasm_Chaser :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Heyyyy heyyyy

Itā€™s party time again guys.

TL3 PARTY :partying_face: :tada::tada:

Whoā€™s coming

Me Obvs
@KinkyMira Happy TL3 Day :kissing_heart:

Iā€™m bringing COCKtails :tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink:

:croissant::pretzel::pancakes::bacon: Bit of breakfast buffet

Wouldnā€™t be a ā€œTop Northern Birdsā€ party without a :fountain: to pee inā€¦

:top::bird::top::bird::top::bird::top::bird::top::bird::top::bird::top::bird::top::bird:

:joy::joy: @CurvyJilly Ive chuckled at that.

Coffee anyone?

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

8 Likes

Congratulatons @Orgasm_Chaser & @KinkyMira

3 Likes

Thanks for the party Peitho. I had a blast. :slightly_smiling_face::+1::rocket:

4 Likes

So, Iā€™m in Wiki Party mood. Glass Yoni Egg and Inflatible Butt Plug in. Par-tay time.

Erm, anyone got any balloons?

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon::bum1:

:spades: :spades: :spades::bum1:
(I did a butt plug one :slightly_smiling_face:)

:panda_face::cup_with_straw::panda_face::cup_with_straw::panda_face::cup_with_straw::panda_face::cup_with_straw::panda_face::cup_with_straw::panda_face::cup_with_straw::panda_face::cup_with_straw:

:clinking_glasses: :beers: :wine_glass: :cocktail: :tropical_drink: :champagne: :cup_with_straw:

:tada::birthday::cake::tada::birthday::cake::tada::birthday::cake::tada:
:lady2: :dancer:
Cakes, streamers and dancing - definitely up for another party now!

@KinkyMira is the party still going?
:notes::notes::notes::notes:
Iā€™ll bring music

Oh yes, party in full swing. About to break out the Cadburyā€™s fingersā€¦

As this is one of @KinkyMiraā€™s parties nows about the time to get rid of a few thingsā€¦

:tshirt::necktie::jeans::dress::socks::coat::gloves::scarf::womans_clothes::bikini:

But keep

:high_heel: :stockings: :tophat:

How did you all guess?! :bum3: and :birthday: time!

:bath::smoking::wine_glass:

4 Likes

@KinkyMira sorry live none here x

1 Like

Donā€™t forget to make it wiki, otherwise I wonā€™t be able to slip my inflatables in.

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon::bum1:

1 Like

It says it is. Can you not see it?

1 Like

It is now. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My husband has just asked if Iā€™ve got the Panda Pops in for my party. Showing his age (and no, I havenā€™t) :rofl:

3 Likes

Iā€™m on it. :+1:

1 Like

Iā€™ve turned one of your ass balloons into a cheeky link to your blog. :slightly_smiling_face: Party secrets. :shushing_face:

Back to the party

1 Like

Wow. Nice!

1 Like

Finaaaaaalllyyyyy

:champagne::clinking_glasses::champagne::clinking_glasses::champagne: :star2::star2::star2::star2:

8 Likes