Celebrate becoming a TL3 Regular here! šŸ„³

I thought Iā€™d misunderstood for a minute, and Iā€™d just reeled off a load of confusing crap for no reason. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ah ian, whether you are helping or talking random gibberish we still love you hehe

2 Likes

I have no ideaā€¦Also canā€™t say Iā€™m bothered about it

1 Like

Finallyā€¦i have made it
*Panting

11 Likes

Congrats! @zombifiedguy :fireworks: :clinking_glasses: :champagne:

2 Likes

Congrats @zombifiedguy :+1: :+1: :+1: :champagne: :clinking_glasses: :champagne:

1 Like

Just received my Level 3 badge this morning!

:tada: Whoooop Whoooop :confetti_ball:

Who wants to join me in a little celebrationā€¦

Iā€™ll start by providing a glass of champers for everyone who arrives - I am a barmaid after all :smile:

:champagne: :clinking_glasses: :champagne: :clinking_glasses: :champagne: :clinking_glasses: :champagne: :clinking_glasses: :champagne: CHEERS

Congrats @Cupc8kes :champagne: :clinking_glasses: :champagne: :clinking_glasses: :champagne: :clinking_glasses:
:tada::tada::tada:

Cake sit for everyone!

:birthday::bum1::birthday::bum1::birthday::bum1::birthday::bum1::birthday::bum1::birthday::bum1::birthday::bum1::birthday::bum1::birthday::bum1:

Massive CONGRATULATIONS :beer: all round.

Letā€™s pump up the volume on the music
:headphones: :notes: :guitar: add a little karaoke :hushed: :microphone: :notes:

:sparkler: :fireworks: :sparkler: :fireworks: :sparkler: :fireworks: :sparkler: :fireworks: :star_struck:

Sorryā€¦ late to the party but I brought strippers!
:lady2: :lady5: :lady3:

Yay strippers have certainly livened up the partaaaay
:money_with_wings: :yen: :money_mouth_face: :money_with_wings: :yen: :money_mouth_face: :money_with_wings: :yen: :money_mouth_face: :money_with_wings:

11 Likes

Well done @Cupc8kes :birthday::+1:

1 Like

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats! @Cupc8kes :clinking_glasses: :champagne: :balloon:

1 Like

Well done @ChloJakes enjoy

Just like video games for me, perpetually stuck on level one! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Youā€™re on Level 2 here. :tada::balloon::slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations @Cupc8kes

1 Like

Iā€™m fairly new to this forum so I guess Iā€™m a level 1 if even, but how can you tell what level you are. Or are yous talking about something completely different that just went over my headā€‹:joy:

How do you know what level your on and what does it take to get to that level?

The forum works on Trust Levels, so the more you interact with it the more it assumes you know what youā€™re doing. :slightly_smiling_face: There are a few abilities that are limited at lower levels (the main one being uploading pictures), but getting to Level 2 is easy. You just need to log in for 15 days (not even in a row), read some topics, and throw a few likes about. :+1: Thereā€™s more detail on each of the levels (and how to get there) in Trust Levels.

Iā€™ll chuck a link in to the Welcome Topic too, as thatā€™s the main info hub. Thereā€™s loads of stuff in there, but you donā€™t have to read it all in one go. :slightly_smiling_face: Dip in and out as and when you need it. :+1:

If you look in your profile pop out you should see your member status in the bottom left corner. Iā€™m guessing youā€™ll be Member (your profile is hidden, so I canā€™t check). If you click on my username my profile pop out will say Regular, and if you find one of Brennaā€™s posts hers says Leader.

If your profile is hidden by accident you can open it up by unticking the ā€˜Hide my public profile and presence featuresā€™ on your Preferences/Interface page. :+1: (and save changes)

Cheers @Ian_Chimp, Yes member, how do you unhide it as canā€™t remember hiding it?
Think Iā€™ve found it!

:slightly_smiling_face:

I think all the imported profiles from the old site were defaulted to hidden. It catches a lot of people out, as you can always see your own so thereā€™s no way of knowing.

And theyā€™re only visible to account-holders too, so you have to be logged in to see them.

1 Like