Celebrity Fantasy Threesome Partners

I can’t find a topic on this… sorry if there is one!

Stemming from the On the list (celebrity) topic… which two celebrities would you love to have a threesome with?

I’d love to be the filling in an Ian Somerhalder/ Paul Wesley sandwich (even though I’d squish them both haha)

6 Likes

I think if i was to choose two women for a threesome I’d choose … Kim Kardashian and Demi Rose Mawby … loads of bum and boobies :grinning::hot_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Jenna Coleman and Carey Mulligan, both of them are my fantasy women, would discuss all things Dr Who before getting down to some serious love making, having Jenna sit on my face whilst Carey sucks my cock, mmmmm, damn going to have to have a wank now.!!!

3 Likes

@Sophie01 @Mrs.John @Buzboy @wildflower

How many slices of bread would be in your sandwiches? :joy:

I could thoroughly enjoy bread on bread :baguette_bread:

5 Likes

I suppose you could have a club sandwich for the extra slice of bread! @MsSubExperimenter :joy:

I also love a bit of bread on bread action!

Fantasy threesome would consist of Jason Statham and Sean Bean, with me as the well spread filling! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Is all this bread gluten free? :thinking::wink:

4 Likes

It can be whatever kind of bread floats your boat @WillC.

Could it be a tower club sandwich @wildflower??? :joy:

3 Likes

Hey, now you’ve got me thinking! @MsSubExperimenter :joy:

2 Likes

I’d be the filling in a Salma Hayek/Monica Bellucci baguette, loads of butter and mayo! :yum:

4 Likes

After to speaking with my OH (@FoxyLea87) we wouldn’t be able to enjoy a 3some separately so have decide on a 4some with the actress from 365 Days as she has a bit of a soft spot for her and chris Hemsworth or channing tatum

3 Likes

I’m not greedy @MsSubExperimenter just Channing and Jason as bread please. If there was an extra filling it would probably be kylie minogue (as long as she didn’t hog them) :joy:

4 Likes

Oooh I’ll be a hole in a bagel! Be surrounded by sexy people as the actual bread in the bagel!

:bagel:

5 Likes

Salma Hayek and Gal Gadot for me, wowzers that would be some combination :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

As many as you want to fill you up @MsSubExperimenter would hate for you to go hungry :rofl::+1:

2 Likes

Bring my comment over from the celebrity list thread, I would have to be sandwich filling between Cameron Diaz and Charlize Theron and if @Mrs.John is not used too much of her, kylie would make for a wonderful extra filling :wink::relaxed:

4 Likes

Oh now your asking, Victoria Silvestedt and Carmen Electra, sorry but really old school (like me)

3 Likes

Nick Bateman and Danny Jones spit roast :kiss:

3 Likes

Emma Bunton and Kathryn Jenkins

3 Likes

Rihanna and oti mabusi with me in the middle … wild cums to mind …

3 Likes

Ooooffff, Claire Danes with a strap and Tom Hiddleston cuffed to the bed? Yes please.

2 Likes