Easy for me as they are also my hall passes from my partner: Anna Kendrick and Rachel McAdams
You just want to check which of you and Kylie has the better bum don’t you ![]()
@NibbleNob I know hers is better… gold hot pants ![]()
@MrsJohn I think we all remember them. Have a close second place prize for yours ![]()
Cillian Murphy! But he would have to be in his Tommy Shelby character ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
and Tom Hardy!! ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I just started watching Merlin (late to the party, I know). And it has suddenly dawned on me how handsome Santiago Cabrera and Eoin Macken are.
They really are ![]()
Rita Ora and the model Charli Howard would tick all the boxes for me!
Scarlett Johansson and Rihanna.
Sigourney Weaver and Seka…
I think for me, my threesome at the moment would be Victoria Coren Mitchell and Alice Levine.
Wow I thought I was old school, Seka that’s going back quite a few years, I always thought she was a dirty skinny blonde and didn’t really float my boat, but it is Celebrity Fantasy Threesome for a reason ![]()
Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock… Joke!!!
Russell Tovey and Dermot O’Leary for me ![]()
I just spat my water outreading this
I’m going for some of the loose women panel.
Saira Khan,…she just has something sultry
about her.
And the other ( bit left field I know) because I think she would be very very naughty!!.
Denise Welch.
Can I be greedy and throw in a very cute Katy Perry.
I’m pushing it now… Ana Richardson, she seems to know a few things.
That’s it no more.
Filling in a Rachel Riley and Jennifer Lawrence sandwich, they can fight over which one wears the strap-on!! ![]()
![]()
![]()
@Yes_man
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
creased me up.
Robbie Williams and Adam Levine ![]()
Bella Hadid hands down, can I just have her and a clone of her?
![]()
Tom Ellis and Lesley-Ann Brandt in character as Lucifer and Mazikeen… ooh that gives me shivers!