Celebrity Fantasy Threesome Partners

David Beckham cloned please and thank you… mmmm.

Or him now and him while he was still playing? I’m not fussy!

I’ve had a thing for him for nearly 30 years, it’s never going away and I came to terms with that a long long time ago! :joy:

3 Likes

Easy for me as they are also my hall passes from my partner: Anna Kendrick and Rachel McAdams

3 Likes

You just want to check which of you and Kylie has the better bum don’t you :grin:

2 Likes

@NibbleNob I know hers is better… gold hot pants :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@MrsJohn I think we all remember them. Have a close second place prize for yours :smiley:

2 Likes

Cillian Murphy! But he would have to be in his Tommy Shelby character :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue: and Tom Hardy!! :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

4 Likes

I just started watching Merlin (late to the party, I know). And it has suddenly dawned on me how handsome Santiago Cabrera and Eoin Macken are.

2 Likes

They really are :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Rita Ora and the model Charli Howard would tick all the boxes for me!

1 Like

Scarlett Johansson and Rihanna.

1 Like

Sigourney Weaver and Seka…

1 Like

I think for me, my threesome at the moment would be Victoria Coren Mitchell and Alice Levine.

2 Likes

Wow I thought I was old school, Seka that’s going back quite a few years, I always thought she was a dirty skinny blonde and didn’t really float my boat, but it is Celebrity Fantasy Threesome for a reason :grin:

1 Like

Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock… Joke!!!

Russell Tovey and Dermot O’Leary for me :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:rofl: I just spat my water outreading this

5 Likes

I’m going for some of the loose women panel.
Saira Khan,…she just has something sultry
about her.
And the other ( bit left field I know) because I think she would be very very naughty!!.
Denise Welch.
Can I be greedy and throw in a very cute Katy Perry.
I’m pushing it now… Ana Richardson, she seems to know a few things.
That’s it no more.

1 Like

Filling in a Rachel Riley and Jennifer Lawrence sandwich, they can fight over which one wears the strap-on!! :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

@Yes_man
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: creased me up.

1 Like

Robbie Williams and Adam Levine :drooling_face:

Bella Hadid hands down, can I just have her and a clone of her? :slight_smile: :heart:

1 Like