Celebrity Fantasy Threesome Partners

Tom Ellis and Lesley-Ann Brandt in character as Lucifer and Mazikeen… ooh that gives me shivers!

3 Likes

Oh wow! Definitely agree on that one @MsSubExperimenter :drooling_face::smiling_imp:
Now my imagination is running wild :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Okay seeing as I’m a bit addicted to Chicago Fire at the moment it has to be Casey and Severide. Mmm hot badass firemen :heart_eyes: (I’d also take Jesse Spencer and Taylor Kinney who play them).

Preferably starting out in their turnout trousers :rofl::fire::fire::fire:

(Thankfully there is plenty of fanfic out there to keep me entertained :smiling_imp:)

Paige Sandhu and Michelle keegan.

1 Like

Giovanni Pernice and Jamie Dornan and maybe Jamie can take us to the Red room :grin:

1 Like

Hmm. I’d like my celeb 3sum to be with 2 kinky (or whom I think would be kinky) ladies that would push some of my submissive buttons.
Lilly Allen strikes me as someone that would enjoy putting a guy in his place and Paige Van Zant definitely could! I also like that both ladies are relatively short and I’m 6ft 3!

1 Like

Tom Hardy and Taylor Swift for me, I have a real girl crush on her!

1 Like

Ant and dec…

Only kidding. Gillian Anderson and Helena Bonham Carter.

Jennifer Lawrence and Monica Bellucci/Sofia Vergara.

2 Likes

Tough choice but I think I’d go for Aubrey Plaza and Ariana Grande :drooling_face:

Just watched some WWE and think a threesome with Damien Priest and Rhea Ripley could be hot and a lot of fun!

Rhea Ripley does look a lot of fun…I’d prefer fun with Selena Vega but her other half is Aleister Black so that’s me told​:laughing:

1 Like

There’s lots I could list. But have just watched a film that has Rachel Weisz and Mila Kunis in it and would not say not to that at all hehe! My wife finds them sexy too. My wife is blonde so I normally fantasise more about brunettes.

1 Like

Bejezus what a question !!! so many choices how am i supposed to keep it to a 3some ?!?

2 Likes

I have recently grown quite attracted to Greg Davies.