Charger help!

Hey, I have the desire luxury rechargable wand and its my ultimate favourite toy ever. I have lost the charger, and because the product is now discontinued, lovehoney dont have any information on the type of charger it uses. Does ANYONE have this toy that can help me out??? I'll be so heartbroken if i cant use this again :(

I posted a link to the charger cable found on eBay, not sure why but a moderator deleted it.  If it’s a discontinued item and LH can’t help I’m not sure what the issue is?  Have a search though, they can be found

caitlin123 wrote:

Hey, I have the desire luxury rechargable wand and its my ultimate favourite toy ever. I have lost the charger, and because the product is now discontinued, lovehoney dont have any information on the type of charger it uses. Does ANYONE have this toy that can help me out??? I'll be so heartbroken if i cant use this again :(

Hi caitlin123

Firstly I am so sorry that Customer Care didn't do more to help you - they should have got in touch with another department on your behalf to find out what sort of charger you need. I will feed this back to the team manager. 

Secondly, the discontinued Desire Massage Wand had this USB cable to charge it.

Thanks for joining the forum! 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

caitlin123 wrote:

Hi caitlin123

Firstly I am so sorry that Customer Care didn't do more to help you - they should have got in touch with another department on your behalf to find out what sort of charger you need. I will feed this back to the team manager.

Secondly, the discontinued Desire Massage Wand had https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38029 to charge it.

Ha! Thanks jess, didn’t know you sold the chargers seperately, I understand why my link was deleted now. I have never noticed those things on the site before!

Worth noting that LH is cheaper than eBay!

KingGrthy wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

caitlin123 wrote:

Hi caitlin123

Secondly, the discontinued Desire Massage Wand had https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38029 to charge it.

Ha! Thanks jess, didn’t know you sold the chargers seperately, I understand why my link was deleted now. I have never noticed those things on the site before!

Worth noting that LH is cheaper than eBay!

😜