Chastity Play / Experiment

Senator wrote:

Am starting to figure out how to put it on efficiently now, had it on/off a few times this morning. First attempt farsical, mental note, testes don't like being bullied into position or being squeezed through metal loops. Feed skin through first, then when there is enough skin through the loop, push through one at a time and they simply glide through without discomfort.

Yes.Feed your penis through, push the loop as close to your body as possible then slide each testicle through separately. I start with the right one. Once they are both through you can pull any loose skin through and fit the cage.

I did try using some lube but that just allowed the metal cage, with it's weight, to start to slide down too easily so now, like you, I fit them dry.

I use a device similar to the CD-6000s, so there's no real struggle with slipping the testes through. Just get the U-ring into the right position and the support plate goes on next. I have tried some devises like you are talking about and made the same mistakes. "Brute" forcing your way in is just asking for pain... and not the good kind lol

1 Like

I have a plastic cage which has a U shaped ring but I still find it easier to leave the ring sections assembled and put it on by squeezing everything through. My particular cage came with a selection of rings and spacers so that I could adjust the fit to suit me.

Yeah, rushed the install yesterday morning, ended up having to take it off after about 30 mins, just too much discomfort. Gave it a few hours rest than put back on, and it just sort of all slipped on effortlessly, wore it for hours without any discomfort (well, except when I started getting aroused, then I learned what the real effect of them is).

decided to wear it through the night last night, was woken pretty regularly with discomfort, a quick pee sorted it out but not best nights sleep ever but not too bad either. Took it off at Mrs Sens request for sex the morning (who am I to refuse) but overall getting used to it pretty readily.

So it was a 3 day weekend for us thanks to celbrating Queens Birthday. The end of the weekend happened to coincide with Mrs Sen's monthly, so I decided that I will try the cage 24hrs a day until the end of her cycle.

First day was yesterday, so put the cage on in the AM, wore it all day and then all night again. Still a bit of a restless sleep but actually didn't have to get up as many times which was a bonus.

Took the cage off this morning for shower as its one of my scheduled shave days (difficult to shave your bits when they are all contorted and protected by metal) but then put it on afterwards. Next due shave is 2 days so it won't be coming off till then.

I said to Mrs Sen I planned to wear it right through her cycle, she didn't really respond, but as yet hasn't bought into the whole chastity idea. She still hasn't had a chance to read the guide I sent her, but hopefully in the next few days (all she could do was look at my crotch and say 'poor little man' at being caged up lol).

Her only comment really so far is "there must be something in it for me, or else I wouldn't be doing it", meaning the physical stimulation I get from wearing it (which to be honest is pleasent unless I become aroused, then its not unpleasent but not pleasurable either), but I think until she gets her head around whats possibly in it for us, she will only see it as "my thing".

Maybe I need to really assess what I want to get out of it. I said to her its new and exciting, which it is, but beyond that I guess I am hoping for a more active participation from her. Will be a tough one to get across without her feeling hurt, but I'll figure it out

Does sound like (to me) you are doing this more for your own pleasure and hoping she enjoys it.

I went through a phase with a previous partner where she wanted me to be caged when we were apart which I was quite happy with. Had to take the cage off once a day for shaving and washing and then when we were together she enjoyed taking the cage off.

If you want some more stimulation you can try something like ...

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37646

I personally wouldn't recommend this one because I think it is too long but there are similar ones around that are shorter.

Have you had a chat with her about why you are keen for her to be part of the chastity fun?

She Benifit from this e-book.

A KeyHolder's Handbook: A Woman's Guide To Male Chastity by Georgia Ivey Green

Senator wrote:

Maybe I need to really assess what I want to get out of it. I said to her its new and exciting, which it is, but beyond that I guess I am hoping for a more active participation from her. Will be a tough one to get across without her feeling hurt, but I'll figure it out

Me feelings exactly. At the moment I'm wearing it partly because I enjoy the sensation and partly because my wife knows that when she sees me wearing it she is going to get my full attention with no pressure on her to give me any pleasure. I'm hoping that she will start to appreciate the possibilities of teasing, stimulating and denying me when I'm wearing the cage so that we can get the full benefit.

Nearly forgot. You need to be very careful not to trap anything when you sit, crouch or kneel down quickly 😉

I was in your shoes on the chastity stuff as well Senator. I did find my OH was more apt to participate when it was directly connected to sex happening. So say we were having a date night and knew sex was going to happen, the cage went on. Otherwise she held no interest and it was "my thing". It is still a staple in our sex life now, but it's only in our sex life.

Do keep us updated though!

1 Like

@Private_Member

Thanks for your thoughts. It sort of is for my pleasure I guess, but this has been how our sex life has developed over the past few years. She goes along with most things initially and once she sees the benefits for her, then she becomes more keen.

@Guy14357

I have sent her a guide possibly similar to the one you mentioned. Male Chastity - A guide for Keyholders by Lucy Fairbourne. She hasn't yet had time / inclination to read it but from my skim read of it, it sums up well the benefits for all parties.

@Rockstar

Thanks for the tips. I'm very conscious of movement at the moment, weirdest thing so far is sitting down to pee.

@Ms.D

When we first discovered lovehoney and sex toys, we (well me) went kind of nuts on purchases with all manner of things as we ventured down new roads. Some of them have worked well (dildos, wands, love egg, anal play on me & light bondage / spanking equip for us both), others are middle of the road (anal play for her, really depends on the day, orgasm balm, sexy lingerie) and some not so much (large / girthy dildo, nipple suckers), but in all cases, she started from the point of "whats that for" and then loved / neutral / disliked it.

She isn't afraid to say that she doesn't like something, so I don't think she disapproves of the chastity device, she just doesn't get it (yet).

Sometimes sex and sex play can fall down the list of priorities, particularly if there are other things happening or she is tired, so its a matter of timing.

She is pretty run down at the moment, new house, new job, just finished a paper / assignment which has consumed her weekends for the last few weeks and the damn cat is waking us at un godly hours for food, so I'm not pushing the issue and I'll let her enquire at her own pace.

As always, appreciate the feedback and suggestions.

Night 2 done and dusted, still a little sleep deprived but not too bad. Showered with it on alsok Mrs Sen was mostly concerned about hygiene this morning, making sure there was no moisture buildup for bacteria to grow.

Night 4 done. Up 4-5 times to pee to relieve the nighttime erections that occur naturally, but otherwise all good.

Had cage off yesterday in the shower for shaving, but back on straight away.

Mrs Sen has been a bit more conversational about it, asking a few questions which is an encouraging sign. She said this morning (after reaching down to give my cage a few squeezes) that it can come off tomorrow (Saturday), I just said thats entirely up to her if she wants it off.

Its surprising how for the most part, I almost forget I am wearing it until I move a certain way or sit down / stand up etc, then "hello" as the weight reminds me its there.

Really enjoying this experiment so far, excited to see where it goes after period week.....

I love a good diary thread. 👍🙂 I don't have any personal experience of cock cages, but are the metal ones supposed to be used for such long stretches at a time? I thought I'd read a guide on it, but I can't find it now (or maybe it was an old thread Jess commented on?). I think it said that the silicone ones were the ones for long-term wear. Like I say, no actual experience, but I thought I'd throw it out there juts in case. 🙂

The chastity guide has a bit about them, though not a huge amount:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/buyers-guide/chastity-belts-for-beginners/

And the product page says to remove it at night:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37791

Hi Ian, thanks for the links (and concerns).

There seems to be a lot of information out there, it just depends on what you read I guess. From what I have read (on chastity mansion forum and other similar sites), the fit of the cage is far more important than the material. So long as its not restricting bloodflow or causing pain under normal circumstances then all good.

I do check regularly throughout the day to make sure there are no adverse signs (e.g changing colour indicating distress, pain in the internal parts of the testicles etc) and there is also room for me to push a finger inbetween the loop and my skin so although the cage and loop are tight, they aren't restrictive. Its only under arousal conditions that the cage becomes restrictive (and hence I believe part of the point of them, not to become aroused :).

I went the metal one partially because I like the look of it, partly because of the weight and partly because of the hygiene aspect (easy to keep clean). The disclaimer on the product page says it applies to all cages (which from a safety / legal stand point I can understand LH putting on the page).

Mrs Sen hasn't yet taken control of the keys as such. I have one on my keyset and the other is in my bedside table to enable removal at any stage if needed for safety too.

I really appreciate the prompt for stopping and thinking though, I can be inclined to be a bit blinkered when it comes to something I want so external input on wider issues is welcomed.

Cheers

Sen

As I said earlier in this topic I tend to use my plastic cage for long term wear but, inspired by your commitment, I decided to wear the metal one instead. The look and feel is better and the weight reminds me that it's there.

It actually turned out to be as comfortable as the plastic one for a full days use although I'm not sure it would feel the same if I had a job where I was standing all day. I haven't tried sleeping in it either yet in case I roll over and trap something.

It's encouraging that Mrs Sen is starting to take an interest. Hope that develops as you would wish.

I personally found that if the flacid fit of the cage is good, then sleeping with it at night isn't as bad as people think. Considering most of these cages are for a single size, I can see where misfittings could cause a lot of pain when having nocturnal erections. I experienced that pain first hand when trying to sleep in a CB-6000, but not in the CB-6000s. It was a matter of grower vs shower in my case. The silicone ones are also much better when it comes to conforming to your personal shape. A good fit does not allow for much expansion, which prevents those painful events from occuring.

So slight warning about long term wear. Your penis is a muscle, and just like all muscles they need to be exercised. This is actually what your body is doing randomly at night. If your erections are restricted constantly for an extended period of time, you will notice that your penis is actually becoming smaller. This is merely because the muscle is not getting the chance to "flex" as well as the veins that carry blood do not get to expand as much as normal. This is 100% reversible BTW. You simply need to flex the muscle.

And when I say long term, I mean LONG term wear. We're talking more than a month in the cage with no erections before shrinkage starts to kick in. If that's not a concern. Then you only have cleanliness to worry about. If it is a concern, a night out of the cage every other week will keep everything in top shape.

The penis is NOT a muscle.

As I understand it pretty much everything in the above post regarding the biology of the penis is misinformation/wrong.

What matters is blood flow which is why if a solid cock ring is not ristricting blood flow when you are flacid (whether silicon or surgical steel) you should be fine. I would be more concerned with rubbing/abrasion and sweat rash from wearing for prolonged periods but people manage.

I read a couple of urologists opinions on long term wear of a cage (just what came up on google) and whilst they had theoretical concerns, there was no history of damage caused by a cage and no journals etc. They did state men may report issues and not confess to wearing a cage so it couldn't be ruled out.

So today was release day and all functioned as it should including what was a very satisfying orgasm.

She asked if the cage would be a monthly thing to coincide with her period, I said I did enjoy wearing it but didn't want it to be just my thing, so more discussion to be had.

My gut feeling is that so long as nothing is physically trapped and the normal blood flow is not affected there will be no ong term problem.

Private_member wrote:

The penis is NOT a muscle.

As I understand it pretty much everything in the above post regarding the biology of the penis is misinformation/wrong.

What matters is blood flow which is why if a solid cock ring is not ristricting blood flow when you are flacid (whether silicon or surgical steel) you should be fine. I would be more concerned with rubbing/abrasion and sweat rash from wearing for prolonged periods but people manage.

I stand corrected. Muscles are attached to the penis, but the penis itself is mostly a type spongy material. But shrinkage is an actual thing when erections are prevented over a long term. I do apologize about the misinformation. I posted based on memory of anatomy, which was obviously wrong.