Chastity Play / Experiment

Have decided to just take the bull by the horns as such and told her I will wear the cage again for another week, after sex on a Sunday morning I will lock up until the following weekend unless she desires to use me inbetween.

She did say "what if I didnt want you for 6 months"? Didn't really have an answer, but the odds on that are slim to none, she likes orgasms from toys but always wants the real thing too.

So will do another week locked up, except for shave days and I do have sport on a week night that I will be uncaged for. Should give me plenty of breaks but keep up the chastity element during the week.

I can't see us going long term like I have read some do (even so far as not desiring PIV sex at all) as its still a big part of our sex life / relationship, but we'll see if the mid week continues or not.

She is going along with it for now, so will see what happens

T'm wearing mine at the moment (along with a butt plug) as it's shaving day and I like to be a bit submissive when I'm serving her.

I do like that combo.

im looking forward to this week, she felt a bit bad about not getting to the sites I have asked her to read, busy weekend, but not bad enough to refuse a few orgasms with oral and toys before her night shower and bed. I remained locked up and the pressure against my cage was noticeable.

could be a fun week

If you wish to add to the fun element, find a couple of dice and tell her the number you throw will be the days you will remain caged. Throwing them yourself will take away any feeling of guilt she may have and if she needs you... just buy a strapon.

1 Like

Senator, do you have any links to the information you got for your partner to read? I wouldn't mind getting it for my wife to read too.

One is malechastitydevices . com . au

This seems a shortened summary of various elements, good for a taste of what its about i guess.

The other link is quite long and won'd paste well here, but if you google search

"wonder woman info male chastity keyholder" it will come up. There are a few pdfs that will come up in the search results, I only originally saw the first (by Lucy) but then I just saw another (quite a bit longer).

Night 2 of week 2 done and dusted, much better night last night (Sunday was awful, up about 6 times and kept waking up Mrs Sen too, she doesn't cope well with interrupted sleep). Not unlocking until tomorrow for shave but then straight back into it.

Have found that cotton boxer shorts that are quite loose aren't that great when wearing a device, need more support than that.

keep up the good work senator mrs 65 is watching this with her own ideas ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Senator wrote:

Have found that cotton boxer shorts that are quite loose aren't that great when wearing a device, need more support than that.

Thanks for the information.

One of the reasons I wear a plastic cage is that weight is not an issue and you don't need support from underwear. The downside is that you don't get the constant tugging sensation that you get from metal.

Thanks will65, it's been an interesting couple of weeks.

i think the weight/pulling sensation is one of the elements I like, really reminds me I'm wearing something and it's sort of comforting if that makes sense.

Had my first threat of denial/tease tonight. Day off work tomorrow and although I could lie in bed, I am still required to get up and make morning coffee. Now I would have done this anyway, but interesting that the "I'll keep it locked" comment came out.

baby steps!

Boxer breifs that fit work very well for added support, but also give you that tugging sensation from the weight of the cage. And if you are into it, some panties will do the same: thongs/bikini breif.

A toe has been dipped in the water it seems.

Senator wrote:

I really appreciate the prompt for stopping and thinking though, I can be inclined to be a bit blinkered when it comes to something I want so external input on wider issues is welcomed.

Cheers

No worries. 👍🙂 I've not been posting much this week so the conversation has moved on a bit since I last dipped in, but I've filed the new information about long-term wear into my personal sexopedia (so don't be surprised when I start linking people to this thread in the future 🙂).

And I'm glad you're enjoying it all. 👍🙂

4 days / nights in so far this week, only out briefly yesterday morning for a shave and then back in straidht after and then for about 90 minutes last night for sport (where wearing it would have been uncomfortable / dumb & possibly dangerous) although managed a round of golf with it on, so light exercise is ok, just not heavy cardio stuff (badminton).

Mrs Sen is starting to share the journey which is fantastic, still primarily concerned about physical harm which no one wants but getting more playful in comments and approach.

There is a new movie on Netflix which is meant to be quite steamy (365 days) which she is keen to watch on Fri night, could get things quite uncomfortable......

I looked up and downloaded the information you kindly pointed me towards and my wife is currently reading through it. I doubt we'll go the whole way down the road as neither of us fancy CBT but some of it looks really interesting It will require a bit of a shift for my wife as she has never been the pro-active one but hopefully we'll work it out.

I wore my plastic cage all day yesterday and slept in it last night. I'll do the same with the metal one today and tonight. We need to establish what is and isn't physically possible before we set rules.

Senator wrote:

Thanks will65, it's been an interesting couple of weeks.

i think the weight/pulling sensation is one of the elements I like, really reminds me I'm wearing something and it's sort of comforting if that makes sense.

Had my first threat of denial/tease tonight. Day off work tomorrow and although I could lie in bed, I am still required to get up and make morning coffee. Now I would have done this anyway, but interesting that the "I'll keep it locked" comment came out.

baby steps! morning senator the weight sensation is what i and mrs 65 like the most the heaver the better mrs 65 only allows heavy metal ones no plastic cages to be used so keep up the good work senator

So I don't know if it counts as a failure on my test for the week, but after pleasuring Mrs Sen last night to a few orgasms, she noticed the significant strain on my penis in its cage and released it. Oral and PIV emsued to a very powerful orgasm. I guess as she released me, its not a failure as such (it is at her desire afterall), but just not the 6 nights I had been expecting.

I did keep on the ring part of the cage, so it acted like a 1.75inch steel cock ring. I was really impressed with the effects. Because of the steel bit that sits forward (where the padlock goes through) I had to be careful of the depth of strokes, but I don't remember seeing myself quite so large. Will have to look into a steel ring. I do have a couple of silicone ones, but this certainly felt / looked completely different.

How was the nighttime Rockstar? I'm still up 3+ times a night to relieve discomfort, but I go back to sleep pretty readily so its not a big issue (except for Mrs Sen who is a light sleeper, between my peeing and our damned cat, her sleep has been screwed for the last few nights).

Thanks will65, we seem to be adjusting and being a lot more playful. Got home from work last night and had a bit of a passionate embrace with Mrs Sen in the kitchen, she was rubbing herself up and down my cage. Was a weird sensation knowing what she was doing, but getting no direct stimulation myself.

1 more night to go until the weekend. Will see what her desire is after Sunday, but will probably go another week....

Ms. D wrote:

Boxer breifs that fit work very well for added support, but also give you that tugging sensation from the weight of the cage. And if you are into it, some panties will do the same: thongs/bikini breif.

A toe has been dipped in the water it seems.

Missed this. In my last purchase from here, I bought myself a thong (male power cotton) which is a huge step away from the boxer briefs I usually wear. I found it really comfortable to wear, and the look when I have the cage on is quite good too. Will be buying more in the near future I think.

Loving the diary thread Senator. I wouldn't class your unlocking as a fail at all personal. I was enjoying the thread before your last update bit didn't really understand the attraction. However the last update did make me realise what's in it for you both. You are trapped and she has all the control. She can choose to be a greedy girl and just have pleasure herself or she can change your plans entirely for her own pleasure. She is totally in control. I love it. Plus the sentence about her rubbing up and down the cage but you couldn't feel anything 😍

Senator wrote:

How was the nighttime Rockstar? I'm still up 3+ times a night to relieve discomfort, but I go back to sleep pretty readily so its not a big issue (except for Mrs Sen who is a light sleeper, between my peeing and our damned cat, her sleep has been screwed for the last few nights).

Last night I slept in the steel cage for the first time and, like you I had to get up a couple of times to wee and relieve the erection that comes with it. The underside of my scrotum is a little sore now as it was stretched when I was erect but nothing that will put me off continuing.

There is no failure in what you describe. If the decision to uncage you was from Mrs Sen then that's a legitimate part of the Keyholder dynamic.

My wife is still reading the literature, in particular a book called 'The Keyholder's Handbook', and once she's finished we'll see where we stand.

1 Like

Mrs.John wrote:

Loving the diary thread Senator. I wouldn't class your unlocking as a fail at all personal. I was enjoying the thread before your last update bit didn't really understand the attraction. However the last update did make me realise what's in it for you both. You are trapped and she has all the control. She can choose to be a greedy girl and just have pleasure herself or she can change your plans entirely for her own pleasure. She is totally in control. I love it. Plus the sentence about her rubbing up and down the cage but you couldn't feel anything 😍

1 Like

my post was lost somewhere i am typing it all again, ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)