chat is broken

hey,

does LH friends chat is working for you?

i can see my online friends list, but dont see what thay are writing back.

J.J.

Did you get my message, I've just this minute signed in

Definitely not working properly. Messages just disappear.

gone now

any one from LH team can help please?

Anyone having problems with chat at the moment?

tok me 4 attempts to sign in

Not been tried on the computer for a while mostly using my phone and still having the same problem with java. Need to have it enabled to be able to see the chat bar but can't write anything (on chat or posting messages) unless java is disabled so can't use it at all on my phone at the minute :(

gunther wrote:

tok me 4 attempts to sign in

I don't think chat can be working, unable to reply to you!

Its being a pain

Chat on my phone is a pain. The bar is so small and has gone to the bottom of the page.
Lou22, I know what you mean abt java, I have to keep doing that on my 'tablet'

was it fixed?

J.J.

I messaged someone last night who didn't respond yet I had a whole conversation with someone else and it was fine. But the other person started our conversation so I don't know if there were problems on my end. I also said hello to another person who didn't see my messages until much later in the evening.. So maybe something was up?

Cat Lady wrote:

I messaged someone last night who didn't respond yet I had a whole conversation with someone else and it was fine. But the other person started our conversation so I don't know if there were problems on my end. I also said hello to another person who didn't see my messages until much later in the evening.. So maybe something was up?

hey cat, try adding me and chat if you like

XOXO

J.J.

hi sorry to bother you, just wondering how i access chat, i noticed you saying it wasnt working, but i didnt know there was one in the first place, where do i find it please?

Fun Loving Couple wrote:

I take it the chat is still not working?

this is a forum myth....it works as well as ever (that is not perfect but it isnt shut down)

It seems to work well enough on a standard laptop but I can't use it from my iPad even though I've managed to find a flash enabled browser

What flash enabled browser are you using?

Puffin not terribly good though downloaded free trial

Thanks. I'm using my iPad now, but no friends online so cannot see if chat is working.