Is Chat Working?

I can see friends but I don't think they can see me. Of course they may be ignoring me but I don't thinks that's the case.

LV

It seems to be playing up all the time at the moment,

I keep recieving and sending blank messages!

I've just 'spoken' to a very helpful support person called Louise. Apparently there are some issues that IT are working on as we speak.

Normal service should be resumed within 48 hours. In the meantime it's frustrating for me to be able to see 'rose hip' and 'goodgirl93' in my chat window and not be able to talk to them (waves).

Ho hum

LV

Lord_Vetinari wrote:

I've just 'spoken' to a very helpful support person called Louise. Apparently there are some issues that IT are working on as we speak.

Normal service should be resumed within 48 hours. In the meantime it's frustrating for me to be able to see 'rose hip' and 'goodgirl93' in my chat window and not be able to talk to them (waves).

Ho hum

LV

people egnoring the patrician! that's not on

its getting so annoying not being able to chat to friends grrrrrrrr

My chat is working fine on the laptop but doesnt seem to be working on the I phone, old messages fro 2/3 weeks ago are still displayed, doesnt seem to be refreshing!

people also appear to be online but then disappear.

dd

Im often on the forum on my phone and need to have java disabled to post messages, chat used to work ok like this. Now the chat bar is only appearing if I've got java on but it won't let me type anything! At least with all the problems i think people know your not ignoring them

My chat is currently saying I have messages but I just cannot view them

anyone know if chat is working again?

Mines not working :( messages keep popping up but then I can't read them , if I try to send a message that doesn't go either ,was getting worried it was only me

Mine works fine ;)

Same probs here too :(

Its a pain in the arse

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Its a pain in the arse

yours not working either?

Its just a pain its say people are online when there not that annoys me

Nope, nothing on mine either!

sweetlove666 wrote:

Lord_Vetinari wrote:

Ho hum

LV

people egnoring the patrician! that's not on

I'm currently re-reading Mort. DEATH HAS GONE FISHING!

LV

its on an off like a whores knickers

lickmadick wrote:

its on an off like a whores knickers

Hahahaha. This made me laugh! Needed cheering up today, thanks!!

So frustrating.............