🕵️‍♀ Check your reviews?

@Lovehoney_Brenna I would love some feedback as well
But also I never received a link for the item I was sent to test but also can’t access it on the website through the orders page, could you re send it please? I did also send an email

@Sir_and_Her Some of your reviews are perfect! However some of the others are a bit too brief to count towards tester status, a couple more reviews like your most recent one and you’ll be good to go! :smiley:

1 Like

@Curums123 Your reviews are still perfect :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! The early reviews were definitely lower effort. We appreciate the feedback!

1 Like

Hi

Will keep them ones for personal use till love can you tell me where we can keep track of what we have reviewed and also my last purchase is not on my account for some reason

Thanks

Unfortunately there isn’t anywhere you can view them :frowning:

Were you logged in when you placed the order? If not, you’ll need to contact customer care if you would like it added. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would love any feedback! I think I may have been a skosh late on my last tester review. :face_exhaling:

@LRLRL Your reviews are still perfect :slight_smile:

Hi Brenna,

Any feedback on my reviews?

Thanks

@CoffeeCouple Also still perfect :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Brenna :star_struck:,

Hope your well, always looking for any feedback / development :blush: anything we need to focus on or consider ?

Regards

Daisy1982 :cherry_blossom:

Not asking for feedback, just wanted to say I appreciate the fact that you’re taking the time to do this, Brenna! Really gives everyone a clear direction on how they can improve! Amazing work!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I don’t think current testers need to worry about this, if you’re receiving testers, your reviews qualify for testers :slight_smile:

7 Likes

We would love some feedback, thanks very much. About to write some more for a Womaniser and some bondage gear, so very timely!

Wow @Lovehoney_Brenna
What a kind offer!
I’d love some feedback - we are delighted to have just received our first ever item for testing (we are very grateful - thank you)
I’m not sure how many reviews I’ve done but they were mainly just ‘stream of consciousness’ and not too long. Mostly they were glowing as quite a lot of thought went into the purchases (and a lot of review reading!)
Will take care with our first tester!
Feedback is always helpful for anything, so much appreciated :slight_smile:
Thanks so much :pray:

Feedback is always nice to have, helps us improve! Is my review length okay? Was a bit worried my last reviews were perhaps a bit long!

Thanks - I feel so validated! :blush:

1 Like

@BDSMKinkyCouple Some of your reviews are great! However there are a lot of quite short reviews. If you wrote some more similar to your review of the Liberator BonBon you would be ready to start volunteering :slight_smile:

1 Like

@our-adventure-bed & @Bearjamin both great! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perfect, thank you