🕵️‍♀ Check your reviews?

Fab! Thanks @Lovehoney_Brenna :pray::star_struck::blush:

Yes please!

@Cw91 Some of your reviews are great! There are a lot of shorter ones though. A couple more reviews similar to your review of the Lovehoney Button Buzzer would be my suggestion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Breanna, Would appreciate any comments/observations on my reviews. I see that we may not have added enough, but good to know that what we have done is what you are looking for.

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna would it be possible to look at my reviews & let me know if there is anything else i can do to improve them please? Thanks

I’d like come constructive criticism on our reviews :smiley:

(We’ve not been picked for a while, hope it’s just because we’re picky in what we review rather than something is wrong) x

@OlderDude Some of your reviews are perfect, but some of them are too short. If you write a few more reviews similar to your review of the Lovehoney Advanced Unisex Strap-On Harness Kit, then you should be good to go :slight_smile:

1 Like

@CJAM01 You also have some great reviews, but also a lot of shorter ones. Your most recent review is on the right track! :smiley:

@Trine Your reviews are still perfect :slight_smile: It isn’t unusual for there to be months in-between being selected for testers, there are always more volunteers than items available :smiley:

1 Like

So now I’ve been going through everything I’ve bought from LH desperately searching to see if we can review any more :joy: we’re actually enjoying this hopefully we’re nearly there :crossed_fingers:t2:

You can also review items that you already own, @G_and_S , which are stocked on Lovehoney, that maybe you purchased elsewhere, if that helps? As long as you don’t mention the competitor, it’s fine

3 Likes

Ooooo now there’s an idea I’m sure we have a fair few other items! I didn’t know we could do that :grin: thanks

Thanks again for the feedback @Lovehoney_Brenna , really helpful. Just posted four reviews for our most recent orders, tried to hit the mark. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

We would love some feed back on ours when you have time please @Lovehoney_Brenna
Thank you.

Evening Brenda,

I would love some feedback :two_hearts:

Hi Brenna,

If love to hear some feedback if you’ve still got the time. Thank you

Thanks Brenna, how do I see all of my reviews?

@Cw91 you can’t anymore :disappointed:

You’d have to remember what products you reviewed and then search through for yours.

1 Like

@Steve_Laura69 Your reviews are a little too brief to be considered for tester items, your review of the Envy Sexy Fireman Trunks and Braces Set however is definitely on the right track! Some more like that one and you will be ready :smiley:

1 Like

@AnotherQuietOne72 Your reviews are good, however you have limited the items you would be eligible for by only reviewing certain types of toy. If you are interested in reviewing a wider variety of items, I would write some more reviews for other types of items you own :slight_smile: