Chocolate is better than sex

I often hear women talking about chocolate as being better than sex, funny I've never heard a guy say that. I wonder why?

So anyway as so many women have said this it must be true. The question is what is your favourite chocolate?

Chocolate is just as good as sex.

Can't beat a bit of Galaxy. So smooth and creamy, always makes me feel good.

Also love some maltesars too :P

Yes you do.

For the record mine is Cadbury marvellous creations jelly popping candy shells :-)

Yes you do.

For the record mine is Cadbury marvellous creations jelly popping candy shells :-)

Not usually a fan of chocolate but I do like Guylian seashells. YUM YUM :D

Ork wrote:

"... do I have to choose one? They are all so good XD

Completely agree. Cadbury do a caramel with nuts in that they occasionally put in the mini heroes box. I want one right now please. Or a double decker Or Galaxy caramel Or York ie Or snickers Or..........

Can I just say that British Cadbury's has absolutely nothing on Irish Cadbury's!

I like all chocolate, although I'm not a fan of dark chocolate so much. My favourite is something with nuts. :) Fruit and nut straight from the fridge is good and malteasers

i find chocolate on it's own a bit too rich and sweet but i love Turkish Delight in chocolate, Peanut Butter Cups, Nutrageous bars, Reese Sticks etc there's something about smooth creamy slightly sweet peanut butter covered in chocolate that's almost better than sex well on a par with sex

I actually rarely eat chocolate because it's just so sweet for me and is loaded with calories and sugar. But like myghost, I do like PB and chocolate though because the saltiness of the peanuts evens out the sweetness of the chocolate - I LOVE peanut butter though. :P

Has anyone tried Guinness chocolate? So wrong but so right!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24474

How about both at the same time. Talk about have your cake and eat it.lol

Cat Lady wrote:

Pass, but I want to try these one day:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2554

Lol

Depends on the chocolate and the person your shagging! Also depends how long you have been without both. Right now sex is better for me but there was times in previous relationships where I would easily have said chocolate was better

SophieM wrote:

Can I just say that British Cadbury's has absolutely nothing on Irish Cadbury's!

I really want to try Irish Cadburies chocolate now! Are they really different?

To answer the OP: I am not a huge fan of chocolate. I can take it or leave it (More of a cake kinda woman lol) but to me, it is not better than sex. Unless I was actually starving or something. That may be the only time I choose chocolate over sex. Although i do now have a craving for Galaxy.

Gentle giant wrote:

Toooooo messy for me but I do like to eat Nutella from the jar :p

Fluffbags wrote:

SophieM wrote:

I really want to try Irish Cadburies chocolate now! Are they really different?

To answer the OP: I am not a huge fan of chocolate. I can take it or leave it (More of a cake kinda woman lol) but to me, it is not better than sex. Unless I was actually starving or something. That may be the only time I choose chocolate over sex. Although i do now have a craving for Galaxy.

Ahhh it is SO MUCH NICER! It's just loads more creamier and velvety and has a nicer taste in general. We always stock up every time we go over. :P

Dark chocolate is my favourite; bourneville or frys mint creme....
Not quite sex but almost as good.

mrs average wrote:

Dark chocolate is my favourite; bourneville or frys mint creme....
Not quite sex but almost as good.

but never the less cadbury is the best...hands down.

I prefer chocolate to sex but that's probably cause I'm bloody dieting!