Chocolate is better than sex

Also I have badly gone of cadburys since they tried to dupe everyone by replacing the cocoa with as much palm oil as possible for it to still be classified as a chocolate product. There is much better Choc out there :D

I love chocolate after sex, love a bit of Galaxy Mmmm yummy

I think Milka chocolate is to die for, don't think its better than sex although it depends how good the sex is! ;)

What! =o noooo I don't believe that! Give me sex over chocolate any day. ;)

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Don't shoot the messenger :-)

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Good sex is better than chocolate. Chocolate is better than poor sex (tho more calorific!) and some compensation for no sex. Grabs another bar...

My favourite chocolate is Green and Blacks organic dark - most of the flavours or plain; a little goes a long way.

My OH response to this 'If i ever have to decide between sex or choc, i think you should get better at using your stroker babe' lol true love

Haha every time I hear on of my friends say that I think you must no have had very good sex then lol

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Haha every time I hear on of my friends say that I think you must no have had very good sex then lol

Or they just have amazing chocolate ;) haha just turn around and ask how good their orgasm is from Chocolate! that will stop them

Lol I don't think chocolate that good exists haha.

mr wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Or they just have amazing chocolate ;) haha just turn around and ask how good their orgasm is from Chocolate! that will stop them

Guess it depends what you're doing with the chocolate. I think most of us can think of a well know event involving a mars bar

Romeo Papa wrote:

mr wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Guess it depends what you're doing with the chocolate. I think most of us can think of a well know event involving a mars bar

ahhhh brain overload

kitkat fingers

you do the rest

I just can't comprehend in my head how chocolate could be better than sex? I just don't get it.

Oh, and Irish and English cadburys is the same as far as I'm aware, apart from the different packaging. In fact, most of the cadbury's chocolate sold in this country is made in Ireland and shipped over, while the factory in England deals with mainly overseas shipments, silly I know! Some people have said the different packaging makes a better flavour because the Irish chocolate is in foil, but the ingredients used are exactly the same.

MrsMcX wrote:

Oh, and Irish and English cadburys is the same as far as I'm aware, apart from the different packaging. In fact, most of the cadbury's chocolate sold in this country is made in Ireland and shipped over, while the factory in England deals with mainly overseas shipments, silly I know! Some people have said the different packaging makes a better flavour because the Irish chocolate is in foil, but the ingredients used are exactly the same.

Irish Cadbury's is FAR nicer! :) So much more creamier and smooth than the British stuff.

I miss UK chocolate, NZ Cadburys is yuck - I get 'emergency' parcels of galaxy, twirls and double deckers sent over by the family! We do have nice chocolate over here called Whittakers tho...