Choose Your Next Purchase

Yeah, I saw that one as well @Cali_Nyx, it looks to be exactly the same as the Icicles one at the same price so down to color preference I guess :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile:

I would say the head and spirals look less pronounced as well as the colour being lighter.

1 Like

True :sweat_smile: This is making things even more difficult :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry :disappointed:

Please help me choose between the two butt plugs below (images linked) :crossed_fingers: I’m having a hard time deciding to go the inflatable or thrusting route :sweat_smile:

Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 10.43.20 AM Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 10.44.14 AM

thrusting butt plug sounds like it should give more pleasure :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
Which Womanizer?
  • Pro40
  • Classic

0 voters

Ignoring the price which would you choose and why? I have looked at the table @Ian_Chimp created but it hasn’t helped at all :laughing:

1 Like

There only seems to be a few differences between the 2 other than the look and the price.
The classic has 2 stimulation heads and the pro has one. The classic has 8 intensity levels and the pro has 6.
Based on that alone, my vote is for the classic.

I have the starlet and the body of it it feels quite wide and a bit clunky but thats only 5". The classic lists a circumference of 6" and the pro doesn’t list the circumference.

I’d still go with the classic.

2 Likes

I know you said ignore the price but since the Classic is on sale and actually cheaper than the Pro40 at the moment easy choice. The Classic.

…Though with total free choice - The Melt! :rofl:

3 Likes

I am curious, taking away the app and the long distance control, would you still choose the Melt over the Classic for someone who is single?

1 Like

As someone who never uses app connectivity, yes, the Melt is also my pick :+1: :blush: Easier to hold (in hand and in use), lower profile, can use while using a dildo/other insertable toy (as the nozzle is at the very end, compared to the Womanizers where it sits farther back from the edge and makes using them with other toys difficult) :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you Rosie, I’ll pop it in my saved items and hopefully wait for a discount. The womaniser does get in the way, as much as I do love it, I would describe my starlet as clunky…then again it was only ever meant to be a starter to see what the fuss was about.
And thank you @Peitho for suggesting it to @elcoh … hope you enjoy the one you go for!

2 Likes

Yes absolutely! I very rarely use the app and use it more as a solo toy than with my OH as I find it easier if I’m holding and controlling it than if he is. I don’t own the classic but prefer the suction of the Melt to that of the Womanizer InsideOut (which I think is pretty somilar to the classic).

3 Likes

I don’t have the Classic but the Pro40 is my go to. Unlike @Peitho and @rosiedosie I don’t get on with the Melt and it’s just gathering dust. I find it awkward to try and position and end up getting frustrated and giving up on it and using the Pro40.

4 Likes

They are both the same price with my discount on the womanizer website :wink:

1 Like

Do you know if the 5" circumference LH glass spiral dildo has been discontinued

I think it might have been, I think I remember seeing it in the outlet a while back :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It looks like it’s out of stock atm. You could email customer care or try competitor website directly?

1 Like

I’ll see if I can contact them, @rosiedosie what butplugg did you go for. I’m looking for more Info and details on the inflatable one you compared but only 1 review is available

I ended up going with the thrusting one so can’t help with opinions on the inflatable one :sweat_smile: