Choose Your Next Purchase

For when you can’t decide which toy to get! Come here, tell us which toys you’re choosing between (and, if you like, why) and let someone else do the hard part for you.

I’ll kick it off with a choice I’ve been hovering over for a while now:

Choosing a wand

• Mantric Rechargeable Wand Vibrator £59.99
  • DOXY Die Cast 3R Black Rechargeable Massage Wand Vibrator £149.99
  • Lovehoney Deluxe Extra Powerful Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator £79.99
  • Tracey Cox Supersex Powerful Rechargeable Wand Vibrator £69.99

0 voters

4 Likes

Oh man, I’ve had my eye on the 3R for a while but can’t justify the price to myself unless it ever goes on deal :sweat_smile: Have both the mantric and tracey cox and prefer the mantric for the smaller head and the bunny ears attachment (also it has more customization in terms of choosing power levels for each of the different pattern settings) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will eventually probably cave to getting the 3R and some of it’s attachments :rofl:

Love this idea for a new thread as it’s a more concise format versus what can end up happening in the contemplating purchasing thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Please help be choose between these two similar style toys :sweat_smile:! I’m trying to find a good foreplay/teasing toy for the OH but that might double as use for me as the more versatile the toy the better :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

Like @rosiedosie , I don’t have the DOXY because I can’t justify the price tag (so maybe there is a reason for it’s huge expense?) but the Mantric is definitely my choice of the other three. A new purchase for me but now my choice of wand. I prefer the practicality of rechargeable over mains powered from the waterproof and maneuverability point of view (as long as they have great power and rumbles).

2 Likes

@Queerantine The mantric is probably going to be the quietist. The mains ones will be stronger though.

@rosiedosie ooh thats a tough one. The mantric is supposed to be an amazing Blowjob vibe. Always thought the wing bits would feel nice on a vulva too, they look good.
@PoolBoy put a review up of the satisfyer one the other day if you didnt see it.

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing me to @PoolBoy’s review @Green_Eyed_Girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m just so torn, especially since I’m not really one for giving blowjobs (they’re more of a special treat since I give a pretty mean handjob :smirk: and I have a tiny mouth :sweat_smile:) I just don’t know if the power of the manta is worth it for giving up some of the versatility of the satisfyer :sweat_smile: Honestly leaning more towards the satisfyer but look forward to what others have to say/vote :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Gone for the rechargeable one as your not restricted to where you can use it, and the slightly cheaper option, depending on budgets

Satisfyer as both can use it

1 Like

100% agree with the versatility angle, as I’m a bit of a stickler for how I typically like to use specific toys but the OH likes to mix it up and I think we could both have fun finding different ways to use the satisfyer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Option A outfit wise (looks fabulous!), pass on the stockings, I’d team with bare legs and just a great pair of heels.

2 Likes

@ghostonghost I just ordered the Mapale Black Wet Look Thong and Mapale Wet Look Ruffle Mini Skirt (from option A) for myself this weekend :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Have you considered these? Perfect for wrestling!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/underwear-for-men/boxers-shorts/p/male-power-heavy-metal-gold-boxers/a46669g83823.html

2 Likes

@ghostonghost I also got the Mapale Wet Look Triangle Bra and the Exposed Access All Areas Wet Look and Mesh Halter Bra Set, as well as a couple lace panties! They aren’t due to arrive until the end of the week. This is my first LH lingerie order, I hope they all fit! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I always love adding new toys to my collection. Currently debating between these as to what to buy next;

Just got my order today! The Mapale Black Wet Look Thong and Mapale Wet Look Ruffle Mini Skirt are both super sexy :+1:

I wouldn’t recommend the tops that I ordered (the Mapale Wet Look Triangle Bra and the Exposed Access All Areas Wet Look and Mesh Halter Bra Set) I didn’t like either of them… They both feel cheaply made… Sending them back today :-1:

1 Like

Aw, that’s too bad, I like this top (but I mainly got it to go under my DOMINIX harnesses more than anything :sweat_smile:)

I’m definitely going to be getting that wrap around bra and the mini skirt (which considering my height might just end up being a slightly short skirt :rofl:) :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@rosiedosie I might’ve just been expecting something different… I thought it was going to be more similar to the skirt and thong material :thinking:

Me too :laughing:

1 Like

This inflatable dildo is back in stock!!! Yay :partying_face: I’ve wanted this for ages. I need a quick suggestion of something else to get with it so i can use my 25% off! Any thoughts? I have 43 mins and counting to get it tomorrow :joy:

1 Like

Theres some nice stuff in thw lingerie sale at the moment

The 3 for 2 sexy knickers section is always a solid go to as well

2 Likes

These:

And these:

3 Likes