Choose Your Next Purchase

I think it’s between these:

Or…

3 Likes

Ooh, nice picks. The clover clamps are amazing (though i did adjust mine a smidge).
That teal body is gorgous too

Now narrowed it down to the teal body or the clamps!

1 Like

Hmm, tough pick. Id go with the body as its onsale at the moment. Can always wait for the clover clamps to get reduced

2 Likes

Sorted! Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Right, I still have my Birthday discount to spend because I’m being really indecisive! A couple of small definites but of the two main things I just can’t decide so I’m turning to you guys for help. Two choices to make.

Firstly, between the Lelo Soraya Wave and the Lelo Ina Wave. I know I want the wave function but I can’t decide which… on the one hand the Ina is girthier (a plus), and cheaper (a plus), and easier to clean (a plus) but I’m worried it might be too long. The Soraya seems a better G-spot length (a plus) and is so pretty (a plus). What do you guys think?

• Soraya Wave Rabbit Vibrator £210
  • Ina Wave Rabbit Vibrator £150

0 voters

Secondly, I like the idea of suction and vibration so I want to give one of these two a go. The reviews seem very marmite in nature, people either love them or hate them. I do like marmite so I’m hoping I’m in the like camp here as well. Which would you choose between The Twitch and The Tongue?

• The Twitch £70
  • The Tongue £120

0 voters

@Queerantine , which wand did you go for in the end?

I didn’t get one in the end. I felt too edgy getting toye delivered at home again. But once I’m set up in my own place I plan to do an order and will see if any of them are on sale then. If not I will probably go for the Mantric. Love my mantric bullet and need to try more of their toys.

3 Likes

Good choice, enjoy it as a reward for taking the plunge and setting up on your own when you get it… well that and the freedom of being in your own place!

3 Likes

Ok, so I want to get a version of the Lifelike Lover Luxe Realistic Multicoloured Silicone Dildo 7 Inch beloved by many on the site for pegging (I already have the purple version (discontinued :sob:) for myself), so please help me choose between these two colorways :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love the blue, but the black might be more practical to avoid any unwanted staining but :woman_shrugging: Help me decide :rofl:

• Blue
  • Black

0 voters

1 Like

@rosiedosie that blue one is soo cool aaand its now in my basket lol

2 Likes

Please help me choose between these two (images linked) :kissing_heart:
Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 6.43.48 PM Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 6.42.53 PM

I currently have the 5" circumference LH glass spiral dildo but it’s a bit big for me. The Icicles has a 4" circumference and the LH has a 4.5" circumference (but don’t know if 0.5" smaller is enough to make it comfortable :sweat_smile:).

• Icicles Spiral
  • Lovehoney Swirl

0 voters

I have the top one (Icicles). The ridges feel sooooo good. It’s nice and girthy which feels full and a nice amount of pressure. I love the head on it too.

1 Like

I think the very defined ridges on the icicles would feel better but the swirl looks so amazing. Presumably it is just the head you struggle with on the one you currently have?

Actually… I’m going to change my vote. I think if you’re looking to downsize the smoother entry that the swirl appears to have would be better.

ETA I changed my mund again, the shape of the icicles wins out :rofl:. I see why you’re having issues deciding!

2 Likes

Yes @Peitho, the head is the part I struggle with as the shaft is quite narrow in comparison :sweat_smile: I was thinking the same about the swirls (especially as some of my other textured glass toys have super defined bumps that are more painful than pleasurable - mainly the tentacle and nubby dildos)

3 Likes

Absolutely understand what you’re saying about the bumps on nubby glass. Not pleasurable. The swirls on both these in profile look smooth so I dont think you’ll have a problem with either. I have Mr Swirly and the swirls feel great, he’s just a bit too pointy in the head department for me. Slightly more spacing and definition in the swirls on the icicles is probably good but I think it more comes down to what circumference you want, I think both your choices would feel good.

2 Likes

Good point about the head shape @Peitho, besides the circumference being an issue I find the pointedness of the LH dildo I currently have to be a bit much and it looks like this LH dildo is also a bit more pointy than it’s Icicles counterpart :sweat_smile: It’s so hard because the shape of the Icicles looks really nice but the LH one is so pretty :woman_facepalming: :rofl: In the photos the LH one appears to have more of a curve as well, which is also swaying me as anything too straight just doesn’t do it for me :sweat_smile: I’m so on the fence :woman_facepalming: :rofl:

3 Likes

Fwiw, i have the Icicles and the LH 5" one. I find that because the icicles head and ‘shaft’ are relatively closer in size it feels much nicer when thrusting with. Whereas, with the 5" circumference one, because there is a bigger difference between the head and shaft it doesnt feel anywhere near as nice. I love the Icicles one and I’m particular about the heads on my dildos. I much prefer a rounded head which Icicles has (for my preference anyway).

I also was eyeing up the swirl because it’s pretty but the Icicles one is gorgeous too.

2 Likes

Thanks for the insight @Cali_Nyx, I was thinking that :+1: The Icicles definitely has a more proportional head to shaft ratio (in comparison to the LH swirl as well) :+1:

1 Like

What about this?

@rosiedosie