Circumicised or not?

I've seen it!!!

it is fantastic isnt it!!

Hi there, hope you don't mind if I join in?

Smelly smegma shouldn't have anything to do with it! If a gent is thorough in the shower then he should be clean regardless. I don't think I would know what to do with a circumsised penis. I love being able to slide it back and forth. So uncircumsised for me please!

I'm for the polo necks myself. Have experienced both and the one that was circumsized had little sensitivity to it and just wasn't fun! I was worried about how to handle the thing as it was dry and I was nervous of the lack of protection the thing had. Also the bloke just moaned it was unsensitive and thought he would be able to not wear a condom - fat chance

So long as a man washes I like him to have a nice silky foreskin to play with, if nothing else you can stick clothes pegs to it! And sensitivity is great as I love the moans and gasps

I'm sitting here reading this thread with my legs crossed, I'm staying uncut unless it's medically necessary for me to have it done, although it seems foreskin problems run in my family as both my brother & dad had to be chopped in the last couple of years.

What sort of blokes do you all go with, all this talk of cheese dont they ever wash yuck ! this cheese thing turns up all the time on this forum whats going on Iam I the only male whos knows how to wash !

Thank goodness I am male and dont have to deal with all that cheese did I say yuck well YUCK !!!

Why do you all bother with the dirty sods ...YUCK !!! AND A WORD TO THE GUYS SOAP AND WATER !

I am circumcised,, I haven't noticed any lack of sensation or skin turning to leather. But them I suppose I don't know what it would be like the other way. I've never thought it lacked protection or anything. I'm quite happy with it.

I had a Jewish girlfriend once, and she did not appreciate the joke about Why do Jewish girls like circumcised men? You know they can't resist something with ten per cent off . . .

Ha ha Walrus, guess you then got marched out of the synagogue!!! uncut here and planning on staying that way thanks.

TB

I feel very reassured that so many women prefer circumcised cocks! I myself have always preferred them circumcised. Aesthetically they look nicer to me, they're easier to manage with condoms and chastity devices, and there's a whole lot less risk of hidden infection or hygiene issues.

Having said that, my experience in the erotic behaviour department is that the presence or absence of a foreskin makes no difference whatsoever to the quality of my experience or the skill of the man. For me, It's all about the individual man's performance, and nothing at all to do with a foreskin, in my experience.

Ha ha Lubyanka, appreciate the conclusion but can we take the LH membership, or rather the small percentage who have expressed a preference on this issue as being statistically significant, he says nervously eying knife sharpening block in corner of kitchen !!!

I wonder what the survey fraternity say about this issue, you know Bunty, Woman's Own et al.

Cheerily yours TB

Point ceded on the condom installation topic however!!!

Frankly there are a lot of double standards going on here.

We seem fairly ambivalent to the fact that little boys / infants have a part of their body chopped off without being given any choice.

The foreskin is there for a reason which is to keep the glans ( head of the penis ) moist in the same way your eyelids do to your eyes. The foreskin also contains the most sensitive and greatest number of nerve ending of the penis.

And yes there can be resons for circumcision but these should be medical only ie over tight foreskin, damaged foreskin, bending ,disease etc.

My bf's foreskin for example does not always retract naturally during intercourse. He was offered circumcision but selected not to.

Most sex surveys indicate that the presence of the foreskin adds to the pleasure of both partners and the foreskin reduces the frictional forces of sex by a factor of ten times.

You also have to realise that some guys think they are circumcised and are not as around 8% of all uncircumcised men have no coverage of the glans of the penis by the foreskin.

So my view is quite clear. The foreskin is a good thing. My bf can have sex foreskin over or pulled back he has the best of both worlds, sorry circumcised guys I think you are losing out.

I'm circumcised and am shocked to hear that I'm apparantly less sensitive than uncircumcised guys! If I really am missing out on extra sensitivity and pleasure I'd probably be having multiple orgasms or somethng.

In all seriousness though, I'm not convinced that there's any real difference when it comes to pleasure, sensitivity and sex.

I personally prefer the look of a circumcised penis. But that's just personal preference I guess!

What, frenchsirius - maybe I'm not circumcised after all! I always thought I was.

Such things were not discussed in my family, but I guess I never thought it made any difference one way or the other.

You are a mine of information on this subject.

My experience with men both circumcised and not, is that they had similar sensitivity and pleasure responses.

I noticed no difference in that area relating to foreskin.

A few more facts on circumcision.

Firstly it makes no difference to the sensitivity to the head ( glans ) of penis .

Complications arise in 1:200 of all circumcisions,

Something like 38% of men who are circumcised are unhappy with the fact that they are circumcised , ok 62% are happy or don't mind but the 38% can hardly reattach their foreskin and few had any choice in the decision.

However there is evidence that circumcision reduces the risk of penile cancer ( which is an incredibly rare disease ) , probably very slightly reduces the risk of syphilis and some other STI's, probably as the microbes can not get trapped on the foreskin and bacteria have a less moist atmosphere to breed in but this evidence is highly disputed.

If you search this issue you will see it is highly emmotive. There are as many reports recommending it as not.

There is also some evidence rather strangely that circumcision after the age of 18 while an awful lot more painfull seems to have a less dramatic effect and most men who are circumcised after that age who expressed an opinion said it improved the sensitivity and appearance of the penis ( approximately two to one in favour). However since they either needed or wanted to be circumcised this is hardly a surprise.

My view is a simple one, men should be able to choose to be circumcised or not and unless it is a medical reason that choice should not occur until the medical age of responsibility which is 16 where I live.

I think i'd be freaked out if i came across a circumcised one! lol. I just dont like the look of them really!

I agree though, im biased, again, due to always encountering uncircumcised ones, and the issue about circumcised men losing sensitivity etc is true, and thats sucky! lol

Also, ive not had a hygiene issue either, if a guy cant look after his own cock, then theres no way in hell i'd touch it, lol!

Love and hugs x x x

No girl I've every come across has mentioned the fact that it's circumcised. It's strange, but for me it's almost as if it's the norm to be circumcised, as no girl has even made a comment about it!

You might all think that its just not something a girl would say when she pulls down your boxers, but even in relationships it's never come up once.

I guess this is the kind of subject that is only an issue if you think its an issue. x

Andserkiel wrote:

expert wrote:

What sort of blokes do you all go with, all this talk of cheese dont they ever wash yuck ! this cheese thing turns up all the time on this forum whats going on Iam I the only male whos knows how to wash !

Thank goodness I am male and dont have to deal with all that cheese did I say yuck well YUCK !!!

Why do you all bother with the dirty sods ...YUCK !!! AND A WORD TO THE GUYS SOAP AND WATER !

If you read half the posts you'd notice that most the girls with guys who are un-circumcised said they didn't have a problem with it as their blokes kept themselves clean. My ex partner included.

I think my post was about the others not "most "people, I did read all the posts, there are other comments on this forum from women about unclean blokes I just wanted to draw attention to the fact . But Im sorry if that irritates you ,

I wanted to support those women with men that are not as clean as they should be

I've know men with and without a foreskin, and think I prefer with because it can be massaged in the shower and cause extreme pleasure in the man,.

I really don't have any strong feelings either way on this one. I can only think we have them for some purpose, spose it was to prevent them catching on brambles in a previous era, but l like the effect of him being pulled back and Mrs T enveloping it between her pearly whites- no not her laundry!!

TB