Circumicised or not?

Just looked it up on Wikipedia, there is some idea that the foreskin reduces friction during penetration and triggers ejaculation! Good and bad I suppose.

I like SeaEagle's idea of having it massaged in the shower, but that is a pleasure I will never know.

Never is an awfully long time there Walrus, or are you a bath person?

TB

I was not commenting on my bathing habits Tallboy, I was talking about the lack of a pull-up-and-down bit on by dick! I have just checked, and it just goes straight, nothing to grab hold of at all. But like I said before, I've always been happy with it the way it is.

My researches on male reproductive function have taught me that ejaculation is triggered when there is a certain amount of pressure in the ejaculatory ducts due to a buildup of seminal fluid. When that pressure is great enough, it triggers the ducts to drain into the bulbous urethra, and ejaculation follows very shortly thereafter. I believe the draining into the bulbous urethra represents the "point of no return". I've written about this:

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/dim-sum/resources1/eric-physiology/#Time-74-Ago

I don't actually know what the foreskin could have to do with all that, especially since every circumcised man I know is perfectly capable of ejaculation and has never needed a foreskin to do it.

My guess from your description, walrus, is that you have been circumcised, since most uncircumcised men have at least the tiniest bit of a collar of skin around the glans. If you have absolutely nothing there, then I suspect you were circumcised. You could ask your GP to confirm this for you, if you like.

I could be wrong about all this, since I'm not a medical professional.

And medical professional or not, I still prefer and like and admire and enjoy circumcised cocks. :)

Who cares as long as it does the job!

Sorry Walrus, l do now remember you saying that. Wasn't impugning your bathing habits which as a Walrus l should think were meticulous !!!

TB

Thank you Lubyanka. When I looked further on Wikipedia (under "Sexual effects of circumcision") it quotes several studies of the time taken to ejaculate in circumcised and uncircumcised men, and I think none of them found a statistically significant difference. That confirms what you say.

You're very welcome, walrus. I'm delighted my work was helpful to you. :)

Oh, also, there is a technique which circumcised men have been known to employ, which is stretching the skin of their penis over their glans, which over time can result in restoration of the foreskin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration

I suppose if you had sufficient interest in experiencing what it's like to have a foreskin, then in principle, you could.

Thanks Lubyanka, but I've always felt mine looked neater, actually.

I must stop this, people will think I'm one of those men who is obsessed with his penis.

One of Walrus...... think you mean the only one !!! ha ha.................

TB

Just another excuse for men to fiddle with themselves!

"Im just restoring my foreskin" yeah heard it

1. I think all men are exceedingly interested in their penis.

2. I personally am totally interested in those bits of me which provide me with the most pleasure.

3. If men, women, or gerbils want to fiddle with any part of themselves, I say more power to pleasure!

4. Who better to fiddle than the person to whom the fiddly parts belong?

5. It's not like you have to get your own consent or anything to self-fiddle.

6. I think a person is perfectly entitled to express as much interest as they choose in any of their own body parts.

7. I really like pretzels. (not relevant, I know, but just wanted to chuck it in there for my own pleasure)

oooh, pretzels, havent had one in ages *drools* hehe :-P

x x x

I've played with both circumsied and uncircumsised, I've liked both.

Technically, its still a cock, so either way its still good, providing of course they know how to use it, lol, which is usually more of an issue than the circ/uncirc. issue.

My main concern would be that a circumcised one would be less sensitive

x x x

Keep it as god gave you unless medically required. Wash it frequently to stop all that fromunder cheese & there won't be a problem. I quite like to wibble mine (pull the foreskin as for as you can like let it pop back). It's amazing how far you can stretch it & what you can fit in it. Pack some cocktail cherries or Maltesers in there for the missus!

We all think it's cruel to dock puppies tails, why not little boys? Who wants a semi-skimmed cock?

1 Like

Mucky Duck wrote:

We all think it's cruel to dock puppies tails, why not little boys? Who wants a semi-skimmed cock?

Hahahaha, thats very true!! ^_^ you make me giggle lots Mucky Duck

x x x

I think men should be able to chose too. Poor babies... I think circunsised penis look weird. Artificial. Never had one, and I wouldn't want to. I like the foreskin, it's so much fun to play with! I feel it sliding up and down during intercorse, so I think it makes some diference to the pleasure we get.

This post is no longer available.