Clit & G-Spot dual stimulation (clit. suction) toy?

Hey everyone,

I’m looking for a sex toy - it’s not my first, I’ve had two bullet vibrators before. Basically I’m looking for one or two toys that are really good - not looking to build a whole kit, at least while I’m on low income, so ideally one or two toys that can make me happy me for a lifetime.

Preferred material: 100% silicone or soft plastic/real feel cyberskin
Power source: USB ideally
Noise level: Anything that’s not super loud/hearable through (thin) walls or doors
Settings & speeds: The more, the better
Waterproof?: Yes
Clitoral suction?: Yes
Erogenous zones: Clit and G-spot, ideally dual stimulation
Frequency: Lower (rumbly)
Budget: Ideally below £100, can be higher though if it’s an AMAZING toy

I know I love both clitoral stimulation and penetration/G-spot stimulation and so ideally want a toy that combines both, two-in-one. So far, Womanizer X Lovehoney InsideOut Rechargeable G-Spot and Clitoral Stimulator has grabbed my attention, but I’ve never bought sex toys online before, so would love your thoughts!

1 Like

With lots of good reviews you should try this.

Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator

Keep us posted​:slightly_smiling_face:

Hi and welcome.
You say you had two bullet vibrators before but lost them…
If you couldnt find them, werent you a bit worried :grin:

1 Like

Unfortunately this one doesn’t have clitoral suction, which is something I want to try. :slight_smile:

Maybe look at the Womanizer Pro40 (regularly discounted to very reasonable price) paired with a g-spot vibe or vibrating dildo?

Do you recommend getting two separate toys instead of a single dual-stimulation toy?

It’s so much faff looking for two toys instead of just one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

One of the major critiques of the two in one (womanizer duo/inside out, for example) is that your enjoyment is really locked into whether the toy matches your anatomy. For some folks, if it aligns on the clit it doesn’t align where you want inside, or vice versa.

I think we’ve had 4 different rabbit style vibes in our house and 2 of them have really fit well and hit the right spots, and two haven’t.

So while it may be a faff to buy two, it is long-term more flexible to find what really works for you. Of course, LH’s guarantee is pretty solid, but don’t tell me returning and exchanging isn’t a bit of a faff, too.

And then I’d also just say, someday budget might not be as much a concern and you can spend some real money upgrading the components that you love.

1 Like

My OH is wanting this one - might be of interest?

I have both the InsideOut and the Duo 2. When I got the InsideOut I loved it and it still is fabulous but for me the Duo 2 100% wins out mainly just for the more girthy G-Spot arm. They both “fit” me very well which is always the risk with rabbit style toys but I think these do have quite a bit of adaptability as the base of the arm is so flexible so they will fit a lot more bodies than firmer built designs.

In terms of the suction toy that by default and for a quick guarenteed fix I reach for the Melt comes in ahead, mainly I think because the “head” on it fits me better than any of the Womanizer ones.

You can read my review for the Duo 2 here if helpful to you and I can hopefully answer any questions you have about it or the InsideOut (which being 25% off currently, I can see as appealing!)

2 Likes

I don’t have any recommendations for dual toys as unless they’re flexible and adjustable, they just don’t fit my body.

For clit stimulation, I love this, its rumbly, it meets all your requirements and isn’t super powerful so gives you a really nice build up.

Thank you for your suggestions! Does anybody else have any? (I’m not into love eggs/egg vibrators btw.)

Jusy FYI, the Duo 2 is currently in the 50% off 1 item deal so you could get it today within your budget for £94.99… just saying :rofl::+1:t2:

lololol I’m very much considering that

Inside out was one of my favourite toys before it died from overuse. I’d try it if you’re into that kind of toy I liked it better than the duo.