clit pump

we are thinking about trying a clit pump and want to know which 1 is best also we would like to know about the suction and how powerful it is?

specifically for the clit and not the entire region?

yes we are looking at the clit 1st then maybe the entire area but we want good suction not just 1 pump and thats it if u know wat i mean

can't really be of help for a clit only pump we went for a pussy pump (which we likely reviewed), a lot of them were huge and didn't seal all that well, the one we have now is fantastic, I'm sure you could actually do damage with the suction if you were over zealous!

ok will go read your reviews ty

We have a vibrating clit/pussy pump. It's quite small so I imagine works much better than the huge ones.

It's something a bit different but we don't use it all the time.

Bought a vibrating clit pump last Xmas, but we haven't used it much. We found it was a bit too fiddly to get a decent seal so couldn't get much suction on it. After reading sxe_cples review, we'll be trying the Doc Johnson pussy pump this year. Will let you know how it goes!

I would be interested in using this on my OH but she is not up for it in the slightest and by the sounds of it, people here have tried them and hardly used them. Let me know how you get on though 5mil & dkelly

I've found benefits with ours (I'm WandA's OH) because I've such a sensitive clit and we have a vibrating one it's great because I can feel the vibrations without having something directly touching my clit!

Works well for me!

As WandA said, we don't use it all the time though more because it's a bit of a faff than anything.

Good fun though!

Adx