Clitoral stimulation and g spot stimulation

Hey guys.

I love clitoral stimulation and tend to only orgasm that way but I do love stimulation on my gspot too.
This is for solo play. I have the Womanizer p40 which I’m a massive fan of and I also tried this

As recommended by lovehoney but it does nothing.

Question. Which gspot vibrater will “hit the spot” I’m thinking a rotating head or thrusting?

Also I want something else to try for my clit. Everyone raves about bullets but I prefer rumbly vibration

I have this

Doesn’t give me an orgasm solely. Need to finish myself off with the Womanizer but does feel good

Any ideas what to try

1 Like

Got to be glass. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

The Beaded one is also Mrs Chimp’s favourite. :slightly_smiling_face: Though the Icicles no5 is good too. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve always found a thrusting action works better for me (though I’m starting to experiment with g-spot vibrators to see if I’ve just not got it right previously)

I tend to use a standard/vibrating dildo, preferably ribbed, and with clit stim at the same time find that pretty great.

I have done the same with a g-spot vibrator, but so far I honestly find the thrusting a much more powerful experience

1 Like

I also totally recommend the Glass Beaded Dildo! Honestly it’s just something else. Some short shallow but very quick thrust and that’s it, I’m done :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Ooh, that’s interesting the three of you love the glass dildo, I have it too (beautiful thing) but found it wasn’t girthy enough for me so tend to use it more for anal fun!

Though maybe @Blonde_Bunny your short and shallow will do the trick, I’ll remember to give it a try!

Did you flip it over and use the handle bulb?

Yes, I guess I need the girth lower down at the entrance as well as the g-spot stim! Though it’s been a while since it’s been out of the toybox, maybe I should give it another go in case I was being really dim :joy:

I can also speak highly for the glass dildo! But I love this Desire G spot vibrator Hits my spot every time and will squirt 100% of the time. Can use with or without a clitoral vibe

1 Like

Mrs Chimp likes the tapered end most of the time, but on occasion has been known to flip it over and use the fat handle bulb. :slightly_smiling_face: Not from a cold start though.

1 Like

@Cassii have you not tried using the other end yet? Maybe I’m the only one who uses it the ‘big end’ way :smile:

:drooling_face:

1 Like

Do you like specifically targeted pinpoint accuracy or more diffuse?

If more diffuse I’d suggest a pebble - I got a Lovehoney pebble style clit vibrator a year ago and it is my absolute favourite toy, it has not left the bedside table since I got it. Sadly it’s out of stock but This one by mantric looks fairly similar so might be one to consider?

@Blonde_Bunny I’m sure I have but I guess it didn’t hit the spot :joy:

Sorry, I didn’t see this post :joy::woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

I find either a glass dildo or metal dildo more rolled on the g-spot rather than thrusting works…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’ve just got my measuring tape out and had a quick check. The small bulb is 4", the next four are around 4"-4¼", and the fat one is 5½". If that’s any help to anyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

As regarding clitoral orgasms I love my mains powered lovehoney classic wand or my mantric rechargeable waterproof wand.

Or for an easy quick discreet play…my waterproof rechargeable pebble full whack which I find easier to hold than the traditional bullet.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I also have the mains powered wand both the love honey classic and deluxe. It worked at first but started to make me numb. ( ill add I have MS so so suffer with occasional numbness.)

1 Like

I measured it about 5.75” for my review but perhaps I just rounded it up a little :smile:

Yes I love pin point stimulation

1 Like

The Zumio is good for that. And the Red Hot Flickering Tongue. :slightly_smiling_face:

What’s a cm between friends? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve been looking at those!