Clitoral stimulation and g spot stimulation

Lots of people rave about the tango, I believe it’s rumbly and the shape gives you pinpoint accuracy.

I’ve also heard a little about the zumio recently - both might be worth checking out, though I’m afraid I’ve not used either personally

1 Like

Well it’s by bday soon so may treat myself with my discount :blush:

Ooh great plan, splash out! :smile:

1 Like

@Cassii which thrusting vibrater would you recommend?

Ah, sorry if my answer was unclear (I’ve edited it to make it clearer!), I meant manually thrusting with a normal dildo. I’m afraid I’ve not used a thrusting dildo yet - they are a bit out of my price range/too noisy for my current situation - though I am permanently on the lookout as I hope they’ll be fatigue friendly.

Doing it by hand is a bit more low tech and energy intense but means I know I’ll get the depth and speed I need to tip me over the edge

Yeah I just find they get sooo slippy when using in solo play. They need a finger loop on or something lol. I’ve seen the ones with the loop on the end but they are quite pricey if they don’t work

1 Like

Lovehoney wand with Flutter attachment or MyMagicWand Bunny attachment! Both amazing for clitoral orgasms :blush:

Sadly the later isn’t available at Lovehoney yet. Not sure if the Mantric ears fit the Lovehoney wand.

Thanks! I’ll have a look!

Has anyone used this?

I have one similar too it with ears and love it :blush: Just added it to the pander to me thread :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

We got that one a while ago, but we thought it was quite a medium/mid-range strength/frequency, which was a shame as Mrs Chimp had high hopes for it (based purely on the photos, I think :slightly_smiling_face:).

It’s has since donated itself to First Saturday of the Month as a guinea pig ‘vibe-davar’. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah it looks really good! Reviews in the Product Description look good too. May just get the upgrade to what I have

Love those beaded glass dildos with a bullet for blended orgasms.
Also this one.
Best of all, for me, is a Desire bullet with desire weighted dildo - absolutely fab.

Again, rocking the dildo back and forth might be better than thrusting.

@ChloJakes I’m thinking of buying that one… does it hit clit and G in one toy?

1 Like

This one is good, too:
Desire G-spot Vibe
So is this:
Mantric Realistic
Along with a bullet /pebble / clit toy of choice.

I find pressure works best for G-spot toys, rather than thrusting. Tilt it upwards. Putting a pillow under hips can help hit that spot too.

1 Like

I love Happy rabbit it’s been a favourite for 7 years!

1 Like

@MsR I wouldn’t say it does, no. However, it’s one of my go to g spot vibes. I think it’s cause it has such a curve/bend to it, for me it reaaaaaally works wonders!

2 Likes

For me, my 100% go to is this Mantric Rabbit, the vibrations are rumbly, not buzzy, and the positioning of G-spot stimulation and clitoral is perfect, I also prefer the rounded rumbly clitoral stimulation to ears… I have had a number of different rabbits over the years but this is the best by a long way!

We are all slightly different shapes, I have a rather more expensive G-spot rabbit but if the clit stimulation is in the right place the G-spot stimulation is too high and does absolutely nothing for me so it really is a case of finding the thing that works for you… but for me 100% the Mantric Rabbit!

1 Like

I echo the icicles it’s amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: as is the mantric rabbit which gets me every time in all the right places lol

1 Like

Has anyone tried this?

@Orgasm_Chaser I tried this twice when it was still in development :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Unfortunately did not try the final product as it is now. I would read aaall the reviews (if you haven’t already). For me, I liked it but I don’t think it’s for everyone’s tastes.

1 Like