Clitoral Suction Toys

I’ve not treated myself to anything from LH for a while, thinking of trying a clitoral suction toy. Thoughts and recommendations please! :grin:

4 Likes

Hi, reading reviews/reports the womanizer always gets very good reviews

6 Likes

Will check it out, thanks. And thanks for the additional bonus of putting Britney Spears in my head haha

1 Like

Great song :ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

And now its in mine :dancer:t2:

2 Likes

I have the womanizer premium and LOVE it, and I have the we-vibe melt on my wishlist :slight_smile: This thread has some good tips for getting started with a new clitoral suction toy :+1:

5 Likes

Womanizer Pro40 is an economical (relatively) entry that packs a little more punch then the Starlet. It’s been wife’s favorite toy for 3 years. Recently splurged on the We-Vibe Melt specifically for it’s design that makes it much more convenient in conjunction with partnered/PIV sex. That’s fast taking the Pro40’s place as favorite.

4 Likes

Definitely worth getting one. They are great. I have the Melt and the InsideOut. Both are great but the Melt is one of only three toys that is always kept charged and to hand. Highly recommend it.

Definitely have a read through the topic @PKH linked. Really useful information in it.

Also, there is a summary table @Ian_Chimp created here.

ETA I’ve updated the link as found the more up to date one :+1:t2:

4 Likes

The Womanizer always makes my wife come hard but sometimes, even on the lowest setting, she finds it too intense to the point of being painful.

1 Like

I have the Womanizer Pro40, Premium and the We Vibe Melt and my go to is the Pro 40 every time.

1 Like

have you googled 3 phase wands :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :grin: :innocent:

1 Like

I have the Womanizer Starlet 3 and the Womanizer premium (bought January this year…still sealed in it’s box :scream::scream::scream:)

The Starlet is really good…

If you do decide to buy a suction toy take your time to get it “spot” on it may take several attempts…lube away…and have time to enjoy the sensations without any end goal or time pressures…it’s awesome.

Loads of reviews to read through and lots of threads here on the forum about clitoral suction toys…give them a good looking at.

Hope you find your ideal one.
Good luck.

1 Like

Womanizer Pro40 100% :raised_hands:
I also have the premium, but the Pro40 is my go to toy without a doubt. It never fails to make me orgasm, and in a matter of seconds. And it was the first toy I squirted with too.

1 Like

Ooh very interesting. I don’t have either the Pro40 or Premium. @Dirty-Wife can I ask what makes the Pro40 better than the Premium?

1 Like

For me personally, it fits better so I can feel it more sensation. And not having to find the right position to place it.

2 Likes

Whats a 3 phase wand googled it but not what o thought it would be

2 Likes

We’ve got the Liberty on the way, looking forward to trying it out

1 Like

Recently bought the Liberty for Mrs TinTin, and she really likes it.

Enjoy!

1 Like

If you take a look at the two side by side, the Pro40 head looks to extend down a little further and is closer to the end of the toy, where as the Premium has a little lip that extends past the suction head. The design has been reported to make a significant difference in how the two toys work alongside penetration, slightly depending on your individual anatomy of course.

2 Likes

Its a joke … 3 phase is industrial power supply ! 415 volts haha :grin: :grin: :grin:

2 Likes