[Poll] Womanizer - did it work?

This is a little mini-topic to see how many people got on with their Womanizer, and how easy they found it. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve used 'Womanizer in the title as it’s becoming the ‘Hoover’ of the suction toy circuit, but if you have a Lelo or a Satisfyer suction toy (etc) then feel free to chuck a vote in. :+1:

And if anyone has any tips or insights this would be a great topic to share them in. :slightly_smiling_face:

So, did your suction toy work for you?

• Yes! Almost straight away!
  • Yes. After a bit of practice
  • Nope. Not at all

0 voters

8 Likes

Yes, but the womaniser brand has been the worst of the brand’s. Definitely not worth the money for me.

4 Likes

The Romp we got is the best toy Mrs Joe has discovered yet!

4 Likes

Got it on offer and with discount and the brownie points i earned were off the scale! Definitely my OH’S favourite toy, just eclipsing the powered Lovehoney wand.

3 Likes

I was lucky enough to receive the Womanizer Premium Smart Silence as a tester. Loved it from the word go although it will slip out of position if too much lube is used. I use it quite a lot :grin:

4 Likes

I absolutely love my womanizer- I don’t know how I lived without it but I really want to try the we-vibe melt, it’s definitely on my next splurge list!

1 Like

I got the Melt as my first suction toy and it did take me a bit of time to adjust to and get used to because it was just such an intense feeling but it is without doubt my go to guarantee for solo sessions now and I can now comfortably go through all the settings building up. Initially the higher settings were definite no go’s as too intense. I don’t however get on using it with my OH as it is too hard to keep in the perfect placement with him inside as well.

I have also now tested a Womanizer and it’s incredible, suction toys are without doubt, for me the best clitoral toys there are but did take a bit of getting used to.

5 Likes

I bought the original starlet for my OH a few christmases ago - she powered it on and was off and running (or should i say cumming) in less than five minutes. This was her first ever suction toy (and still her favourite). But like so many sex toys, they’re not for everyone - and ever woman is different in anatomy abd how they orgasm - but they certainly work for her!

2 Likes

They’re a big yes from me :raising_hand_woman:t2: different brands definitely feel different though for me, I find Womanizer to be a bit more “thumpy” (in a good way) than the other ones I have if that makes any sense!

The We-vibe Melt and Lelo Sona are definitely on the list for future purchases!

3 Likes

Mrs Chimp describes the Womanizer as a ‘tiny tap’, and the Sona as a ‘tiny tug’. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I bought a Satisfyer first and it did take some practice to get used to. I got to a point were I could climax in less than a minute with it which is just WOW! Always wanted a Womanizer, but the price was the main reason I didn’t.

I was lucky enough to get a Womanizer Premium to test. It does the job well, but I still prefer my Satisyer (and its price tag that’s like 7 times lower).

When I climax with them, the suction can be too intense on my clit which can be uncomfortable. So when I reach that point, I turn the power way down and slowly increase it for an awesome ride out. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

A question for everyone, if you don’t mind. How do you like to use your clit sucker toys? I’m wondering how different I am as I can’t climax with one (of any brand) if it’s just placed over my clit.

2 Likes

With the Womanizers Mrs Chimp needs a good seal, and for it to be in the right spot, but with the Sona she likes it better when it ‘hovers’. Not sure if that’s helpful. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I prefer additional G-spot stimulation as well but I can climax from clit suction alone as long as the placement is secure.

1 Like

This is my new favorite. Used it for the first time at the start of the week. Husband wanted to operate it. Almost straight to the highest setting and came in less than 30 seconds! :hot_face: it also made me squirt for the first time

6 Likes

Not sure any of the answers are applicable to me. I have three of these (I live in hope!), two satisfyers and the lelo sona. I do feel a different sensation with the sona but the smaller aperture means I sometimes can’t get comfortable with it.

They’re not an OMG Yes on the quick or multiple orgasm front for me and it’s rare I manage to come with one of them. However, they are fantastic for edging for me. I find the sensation of using them extremely pleasurable and will have an extremely intense orgasm with another toy afterwards.

Oh, also - they make me squirt sometimes, which was a first for me!

2 Likes

My partner has the satifier version and loves it

3 Likes

Yes, thank you.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can I ask how you use it to orgasm if not just clitoral stimulation

I have a satisfyer and it’s definitely my go-to for solo play. I don’t use it with my husband as it’s a bit tricky for him to position correctly (but we have plenty of other toys for that!) :grin:

3 Likes