Clitoral tongue vibrator

Hi

I have quite a few bullet vibrators but am now looking to try a new ‘oral sec’ type vibrator something like a flickering tongue type. I already have a Womanizer suction toy which I haven’t been able to get to grips with

Does anyone have any good recommendations?

3 Likes

Well I just ordered one of these so might be in a position to comment in a few days. :heartbeat:

1 Like

Haven’t tried a flickering tounge type but my wife loves her Squeel.

1 Like

This was a recent order of mine and I absolutely love it so far

It has the tongue type part which is soft but really pleasurable but it has the added bonus of being a rabbit with the part that goes inside. I’d highly recommend this one.

2 Likes

Hi,

My OH really enjoyed using this. She said it felt different to a vibrator or suction toy but once we found the right spot was very quick to orgasm.

2 Likes

I don’t own it yet so can’t give you a first hand review but it’s top of my to get list as it is very, very popular on the forum (unlike the cheaper Ignite version so I’m holing out for this)… it just never seems to go on offer!!!

But yeh, this:

2 Likes

I have the flickering tongue vibrator that @Peitho mentioned… I really like it, but I don’t think it feels like oral sex at all… This is my review of it if that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

The pink tongue does indeed flicker - like a thing possessed. :tongue: The first few settings were actually too intense for my penis but fortunately there are some gentler ones further down the list that were really nice. It remains to be seen how long the batteries last as I’ve only used it twice but AAAs are cheap and if it’s really bad I’ll try rechargeables.