My Reviews

by @PKH, 18 Dec 2021
Red Hot Rechargeable Silicone Flickering Tongue Vibrator

Hum or flick? Take your pick!

I love this vibrator! I use a vibrator on my clit most days, as well as almost every time I have penetrative sex, so I was thrilled that this one was not a dud! The silicone is soft, and I love the bright red color. It’s lightweight, quiet, and the tip is super flexible. The included guide/instructions are not specific to this vibrator, just a general safety guide for Cal Exotics products. The writing on the packaging had more helpful “get started” info than in the guide. The vibrator only has one button that is very simple to use: a long hold to turn on and off and a quicker press to move through the speeds and patterns. So far the battery has been amazing. I was worried because some reviewers were unhappy with how long the battery lasted between charges. I charged it fully when it arrived (flashing red light while charging and solid red light when fully charged), and without a second charge in the first three weeks, it didn’t die on me despite being used very regularly (I’ve since charged it). The charging hole is covered with self-healing silicone, so it’s waterproof (the product page says “waterproof: splashproof”, so not sure if it’s safe to submerge) and very easy to clean. It doesn’t come with a storage bag, so I got a little bag separately to protect it from lint and dust.

I love how thin and narrow the tip of the vibrator is. I feel like it should be obvious that it feels nothing like a tongue. Its vibrations are more of a tapping or flicking, different from the buzzy and rumbly vibrations of the other vibrators I own. This one is perfect for tapping against either side of my clit, the top of my clit, the base of my clit, or running up and down my inner labia - all depending on my mood and where I want to feel it. The different speeds are perfect for me - low speed when I want to take it slow or medium and high speeds if I need a quicker orgasm. The higher the speed, the wider the tip flicks, so if I press it against my skin, it hums against me, and if I pull it away from my skin, it starts flicking a little harder. I’m pretty juicy on my own, but I’ve found that using a little lube on my clit helps me avoid soreness when using the vibrator repeatedly throughout the day. I just have to be careful when pulling the vibrator off my skin as the lube starts to flick everywhere if I don’t turn it off quickly. Since the tip is thin, it doesn’t get in the way when having sex or using a dildo like some of my thicker/chunkier vibrators do. I’m also happy that the vibrations don’t carry down to my hand, so I can use it without buzzing my hands off or having to swap hands every couple minutes. I haven’t noticed it heating up in my hand while in use either.

This vibrator delivers a different sensation that I’d recommend to anyone who who enjoys clitoral stimulation : )

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: The flicking/tapping vibes. Thin and narrow tip. Precision stimulation. Soft silicone.

Cons: No storage bag. Lack of instructions.

Bottom Line: Highly recommend for clit vibe lovers!

9 Likes