Cock cage / male chastity

I know this has probably been covered before and I have looked on a few past threads but I can’t really find an answer that quite covers it.

We are looking for a cock cage for me. Many seem to be geared for long term, fairly comfortable wear during the day but we want something for just a few hours wear when she’s teasing me ahead of one of our sessions. I like feeling really restrained and under her control during this and I am often gagged / buttplugged / bound / blindfolded in the lead up to a session so I want a cage that adds to the feeling of restriction so I really know I am wearing it.

Basically I’m not sure where to go with it, any advice welcome. Thanks

1 Like

The one I would suggest from the LH range is this one.

DOMINIX Deluxe Chastity Cock Cage - Lovehoney UK

It looks the part from what you’ve written. The Man-Cage items are all very big and not at all restrictive and, for the same reason you need to avoid the soft cages.
The hard plastic ones are OK but I don’t think they’ll fit in with the image you’re after.

She particularly like it when I link my cage to my nipple clamps and chains. She thinks that’s a good look for me.

5 Likes

I went through about 5 or 6 cages before I found a long term one. I found that if your looking for long term, resin is best but as your not the one linked would be ideal if it’s the right size.

I’ve seen a size guide on here before somewhere but it’s hard to link using my phone.

The back ring is far more important than the cage size, it took me a long time to work that out, good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I concur with @rockstar here, the Dominix metal cage is the duck’s nuts of the metal range of chastity cages, without actually having one custom-fitted. They also do a plastic version similar to the CB-3000 should you prefer something lighter that won’t trigger airport security. :wink:

If I’m honest, I’ve had fantasies of bondage and being restrained and “used and abused” sexually by a sexy female domme since my pre-teens. While I was dubious about chastity cages when I first saw one, I realise now that they give me that restrained, vulnerable vibe, but in a day-to-day, very portable way I never imagined in my wildest dreams. I’m definitely living my best life since my wife and I discovered this awesome play. I highly recommend it to anyone brave enough to try.

The most restrictive ones I can think of are the Holy trainer nub, cherry keepers… Or the most evil and restrictive of all are the inverted cages - various brands make these (usually metal)