Cock cage / male chastity

I know this has probably been covered before and I have looked on a few past threads but I can’t really find an answer that quite covers it.

We are looking for a cock cage for me. Many seem to be geared for long term, fairly comfortable wear during the day but we want something for just a few hours wear when she’s teasing me ahead of one of our sessions. I like feeling really restrained and under her control during this and I am often gagged / buttplugged / bound / blindfolded in the lead up to a session so I want a cage that adds to the feeling of restriction so I really know I am wearing it.

Basically I’m not sure where to go with it, any advice welcome. Thanks

1 Like

The one I would suggest from the LH range is this one.

DOMINIX Deluxe Chastity Cock Cage - Lovehoney UK

It looks the part from what you’ve written. The Man-Cage items are all very big and not at all restrictive and, for the same reason you need to avoid the soft cages.
The hard plastic ones are OK but I don’t think they’ll fit in with the image you’re after.

She particularly like it when I link my cage to my nipple clamps and chains. She thinks that’s a good look for me.

5 Likes

I went through about 5 or 6 cages before I found a long term one. I found that if your looking for long term, resin is best but as your not the one linked would be ideal if it’s the right size.

I’ve seen a size guide on here before somewhere but it’s hard to link using my phone.

The back ring is far more important than the cage size, it took me a long time to work that out, good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I concur with @rockstar here, the Dominix metal cage is the duck’s nuts of the metal range of chastity cages, without actually having one custom-fitted. They also do a plastic version similar to the CB-3000 should you prefer something lighter that won’t trigger airport security. :wink:

If I’m honest, I’ve had fantasies of bondage and being restrained and “used and abused” sexually by a sexy female domme since my pre-teens. While I was dubious about chastity cages when I first saw one, I realise now that they give me that restrained, vulnerable vibe, but in a day-to-day, very portable way I never imagined in my wildest dreams. I’m definitely living my best life since my wife and I discovered this awesome play. I highly recommend it to anyone brave enough to try.

The most restrictive ones I can think of are the Holy trainer nub, cherry keepers… Or the most evil and restrictive of all are the inverted cages - various brands make these (usually metal)

How do the “inverted” ones even work.? I’ve seen them advertised online but can’t make head or tails of them. I’m guessing there’s a catheter involved, but can’t for the life of me figure out how they don’t just fall off, with no tube to prevent erections and assist in the entrapment process…?

They are not intended for long term wear I’d assume.

They work by pushing the penis back into the body (you can do this yourself with fingers so it’s not tricky). I actually designed a 3D print that inverts and fits a HTv3.

Some of the more expensive ones do involve catheters however I have no experience of them due to the cost of shipping from America!

I have used catheter cages but you have to be careful. They don’t drain fully when you finish peeing some some urine remains behind in the tube and can cause UTI infections if left in there for a long time. Once bitten twice shy so I now only wear them for short periods and remove them when I need to wee.

We are just considering buying our first cage, as something new.

I guess our question :raising_hand_man: :raising_hand_woman: is what do you get from them … pleasure ? Pain ? Erotic ? Etc be grateful for some experiences

What I would say here, @Daisy1982, is that chastity play is a literal rabbit-hole of sexual experiences. It’s something that you can enjoy as little as, or as much as, you desire. You can do it ad-hoc on the odd kinky evening, or on a weekly or monthly basis, or even as a permanent lifestyle, and that’s only on the physical level.

Mentally and emotionally, it’s also a huge rollercoaster, depending on how long you choose to lock up, and what conditions you’ve put in your chastity contract. In short, be prepared for a wild ride!

Having said that, there are many good links on this forum and other chastity-related sites concerned with measuring yourself for the best fit for your length and girth. It would be best to research that fully, because cages aren’t cheap and you can end up spending obscene amounts of dosh trying to find the perfect fit.

I would recommend trying Dominix’s plastic cage that resembles the CB-6000 cages, as it shows you to experiment with base rings and spacers to achieve a near-perfect fit for minimal cost. After that, you’ve got a pretty good idea of what would fit you in the metal range should you choose something a little more … serious. :wink:

Hope it helps, and good luck on your journey. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have a look here.

Chastity Play / Experiment - Sex Tips & Talk - Lovehoney (lovehoneyforum.com)

I would avoid a plastic cage if you intend to wear it full time as they are difficult to keep clean. I have tried quite a few over the last 3 years but have gone back to my very first cage.

DOMINIX Deluxe Chastity Cock Cage 3.5 Inch - Lovehoney UK

2 Likes

I bought a custom one from here. High quality steel. I think it needs to be breathable and not so tight you can’t clean it in the shower. badassworkroom - Etsy UK

1 Like

Thanks @Sexterminator @rockstar @MrBig :star_struck: lots of interesting reading and exploring male chastity :hugs:

1 Like