Cock ring question

Hi all, looking for some advice here… My balls generally hang loose during lovemaking which Mrs. E and I both enjoy. I’ve recently used cock rings occasionally and enjoy the extra ‘solidity’, but we have noticed that my balls tighten when using it, so no swinging sensation and less for her to squeeze. Is this common, and are there any ideas to get the looser sensation back? Cheers.

3 Likes

How do you use the cock ring? Just around the balls? Or around the cock and balls together?

2 Likes

If you got a cock ring set, you can wear one around your penis and one of the rings around your balls or around the back of your balls and penis.

There are also cock rings that have a ball sleeve like these ones. My husband has this first one, and it keeps him swinging :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you for the guidance. I do have a set, but only using one ring for a stronger erection. Will use the other rings to see if there is any difference. The sleeve looks like it would do exactly what we are looking for - swinging balls!

3 Likes

While on the subject. Really enjoying rings currently. Love the feel & look. All rings I currently have are rubber. Am considering purchasing a set of metal. Thoughts?

3 Likes

@Stella211 They were talking about metal rings here last month, and there are some older threads with advice too. I’d like to get a metal cock ring for my husband, but he’s worried about it hurting him or getting stuck, so it’s not quite on his wishlist yet :grimacing: Seems like the hardest part is to get the sizing right, but here’s a measuring guide :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for the help. I’ll check it out.

2 Likes

I’ve never had rubber/silicone rings bit I do wear a very thick steel one 24/7. As you say sizing is very important and measure several times with different erections to get a good idea of the size needed. I love the feel of the extra weight all day.

1 Like

Think the ‘tightening’ is normal if the ring is doing its job.
The soft flexible rings won’t enlarge you so much but I guess will allow more swinging :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve got a few different silicone cock rings. Some which vibrate which my wife loves and some that also go around my balls which helps give me hard erection and also keeps my balls a bit more pulled down. My balls aren’t swingers so don’t sound as low as yours but lots of good examples above.

Thank you all. Noted.

Metal ones can be tricky to get the correct size I have 3 two are really thick and heavy but they come apart into two sections and are held together with screws no worries regarding removal even if things are quite swollen?