Cock ring

Has anyone tried the adjustable cock ring? My partner is below average but would like to try a ring. He previously tried the vibrating one but it was a little on the large side. Any recommendations please?

2 Likes

Hey,

I tried this one a little while ago as I wanted to be able to adjust during sex. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/tracey-cox-edge-maximum-control-adjustable-stamina-ring/46567.html
Really good and I would say I’m below average too and fit really well.

Any other questions just let me know.

2 Likes

Yes I have one, I personally find it fiddly but that is due to disability. I think you would find it works well.

1 Like

I haven’t tried the one above, but the one I reviewed was more like a cable tie.
It may work for some but for me, it kept taking in my skin and pinching it.
It left me with nervous nicks and bruises to which my wife was questioning.
Some may be into bad that type of pain but I can tell you, it completely ruined the moment

1 Like

I own a few and would say i’m of average size.
I have two from Satisfyer and find them too tight, so if your partner is ‘below average’ then I would recommend trying that company. They have loads of Cock Rings to choose from, but be aware that once opened will not refund, so youu are stuck with it once he’s tried it on.

One of my biggest bugbears when online shopping for Cock Rings is that so many sites don’t seem to list the diameter or circumference measurement, which would be the best way for customers to have a chance of estimating fit.

2 Likes

I’d definitely recommend adjustable ones as your more likely to get a comfortable fit without it being too big or small :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I was impressed with this as a test item.
Multiple sizes and you can mix them up, so some just over balls, some go over the shaft and some can do both ……or just pick a size that fits.

1 Like

That little traffic cone makes me want these even more :rofl:

2 Likes

Honestly - it’s great and also helps when cleaning them as they dry really quickly on it

2 Likes

Hi @JoJo_22 I have used adjustable cock and ball rings but I have found the below to be the best for comfort. When you get the right size a metal ring is amazing!

I haven’t used a cock ring in about 20 twenty years and I wasn’t sure it’s purpose then, Think we’ll have a try over the next week when we have our house to ourselves. The Cone one looks great to make sure of a good fit. Though I do like the look of the ones with anal beads as she does like DP as well… mmm Choices. Maybe we’ll get both.

1 Like

Depending on what one your looking at the beads may be for you not her………

Yes, They are for her this time. So was looking at something like this.

1 Like

That certainly is for her :joy: maybe I need to get one too :thinking::joy: