Cock rings

We have recently used the Durex vibrating cock ring and it was good but does anyone have any real favourites to suggest? Thks

Oh boy! There are so many types of cock ring!
There are the soft, gentle ones that slip sensuously over the member and provide subtle support and - um - help during the act of, er, well, you know what!
Then there are the more rigid ones, designed to give pleasure when the act of, er, well, you know what, isn't available.

There are the punitive ones, that cause pain when an erection occurs!

I'm sure there are others. The human mind is very capable of setting up scenarios involving devices that fall outside the general experience!

I like the ones that I can position just behind my glans, and then fold back the foreskin over it. This gives some rather special sensations, both for me AND for my lovely lady!

Oh, you mean THAT sort of cock ring!
Should have realised, I spose...

Here's a link to vibrating cock rings with the best ratings at the top.

Durex Play Vibrations can be a bit under-powered - the Supple Vibrating Ring is very similar to HappyCampers Omazing Rings, only about a fiver cheaper

see me and himself discussed one and now I cant decide whether to take it this weekend..?

lol you wouldnt think i was the shy type would you?!

When I used the durex vibrating cock ring I found it was ok to start but after a bit I just ended up numb...

Maybe that was just me?

Still have the durex play one to actually use. Had forgotten bout that.

I bought a Solar Ring (top of the list Richard linked) & it was great, it's so good I ordered 5 more before they went out of stock.

Hurrah! Glad to be of service

Check out the new Basic Sex Toys range too - loads of bargain rings there.

i have got yhe solar ring aswell -- it is still in the packet tho

am still waiting for the oh to pick it out of my toy box! cant wait tho!

Ive purchased one for my 18 month anniversary as a surprise (im sure flowers and chocolate are the more conventional ideas but im a rebel)

Anywhoo not used it yet but it looks like itll be a lot of fun for her but not sure about myself

I don't like the way some leather and stud ones make all the veins stick out, makes wanking a chore!!

TB

The thrill of wearing some of the softer ones can improve the hardness of the erection though.

TB

I've bought a few cock rings for hubby, the LoveRing works best for him

so Purple, what do you and ur other half use then.?

Id reccomend the basic range large love ring, Its cheap and fabby for first time users,.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14876

this is the one Im talking about x

Tried the Durex Play ring, was fun but tight- left a mark!

Bought a Magic Cock Ring from Love Honey, not expensive and pretty good apart from having tose annoying little button cell batteries that don't last long!

... this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12207

Yeah hubby, likes the adjustable love ring, just hope I don't get it lost in my pasta bolognaise

Try Chinese instead- make it rubberly !!!!!

TB