Cock rings

I have just purchased the screaming O cock ring to go with my Tracey cox vibrating one who else uses cock rings and do they work for you.

Me & oh love cock rings keep him harder for longer & I love it on my clit,a must for all toy collection.have fun ;-)

I got the Tracey cox cock ring in her bundle set and it really does have amazing vibrations against other ones I've had but personally they do nothin for me, I'm just hopin my OH will like it. We've tried a few but ended up taking it off, he doesn't need help to keep an erection, the vibrations usually do nothin for my clit and he usually says it just in the way, but with the vibrations of the Tracey cox one I hope he will like it as he doesn't have any toys what so ever and I feel like hes left out with my big collection haha xx

me and my oh bought the lh boinic bullet cock ring & loved it, the rabbit ears worked amazingly on my clit, but don't do what we did and not read instructions fully, USE lube!!! We were a little too eager and oh ended up with slight injury (blood blister) - owch!!! didn't stop us tho - bless him he kept going!! hehe only lasted few days but - USE lube!!! hehe and enjoy!!!

The oh likes cock rings. I'm a bit meh with them.
But would use them if it's pleasurable for oh

Rabbit cock rings are my fave,as i really enjoy clitoral stimulation during sex,and these work wonders for that,its just like using my Oh rabbit,as you know my partner, isnt keen on them but he uses them for me lol

I use a cock ring, have three, just in case one fails. It does make your erection just that bit bigger and it really swells the head of your penis as well and gives it a shiny purple look, which my wife loves.

I use the Tracey Cox rings.

The ones I use came from a shop before I discovered Lovehoney, they are very similar to the 6 cock ring set code 37102 these really work for me, they are very stretchy so will fit a big penis, for added effect I sometimes use 2 together; just makes it a little tighter.

Yeah I used them from time to time, Screaming O's are one of the best I've found and as a bonus they're cheap. I recently bought the Glow in the Dark ones, More or less the same as the Screaming O's, a fraction tighter but I really like them.

They just make hard things a little harder.....

My oh loves cock rings and really loves the metal ones now he's more practiced with them.
He doesn't actually need them but he says they just feel nice to wear.
The vibrating ones don't do much for me to be honest because there's not enough contact, always moves at the crucial moment lol.

I like steel ones - nothing like a bit of restriction. They also keep the blood in your cock much better. None of mine are from LH though, there are other retailers who sell a wider range of thicknesses, diameters and designs.
I also have the leather d-ring one from lh which is awesome as you can make it super tight and it doesn't slip much at all

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24550

I have a few of the basic ones, I find they definitely make your cock swell more making it bigger and giving me a bigger orgasm but I dont think they make me last any longer, might need to try a tighter one or i've been curious about the metal ones

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24097

Love them and this one especially. Can't recommend this one enough

We have a big daddy adjustable cock ring, we use it like any other toy, when we fancy.
I find it increases sensitivity and feel, it makes me a bit harder, I enjoy wearing it when she performs oral

We have a big daddy adjustable cock ring, we use it like any other toy, when we fancy.
I find it increases sensitivity and feel, it makes me a bit harder, I enjoy wearing it when she performs oral

Sorry to bring up a very old thread, and I am sure this would have been asked before I just can't find the thread (if you know of one please point me in the direction thanks). But I need advice guys. So a metal cock ring is something I think I would like. I have used silicone rings before, during sex. It made me a bit harder and made and the feeling during sex feel a good, but when I realised they were reducing the feeling of my orgasm, taking the peak off, then I stopped using it. But I am willing to give them another go. So what is it that they are supposed to be doing for me, during sex (is it just harder and longer?) and if worn during the day? Are there gravity pulling sensations that feel good? I see heavy ones are populate. And do you have any suggestions on good ones? Thanks.

I would be interested to know if this helps with a tight foreskin, or likely to make it worse...

We tried a few and I liked them but they were too painful for OH, so they all ended up in the bin/rabbit amnesty/returned ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I like cock rings, but always find them a bit of a hassle as they apparently have to be put on flaccid. If even the idea of sex is suggested my OH gets hard, so we always miss the opportunity! We have put them on his erect penis a few times, and I find that some of the vibrating ones feel good for both of us, but I'm not sure how much they help with erections when they're not put on beforehand.

Does everyone else always put them on flaccid?

Boogaloo wrote:

I like cock rings, but always find them a bit of a hassle as they apparently have to be put on flaccid. If even the idea of sex is suggested my OH gets hard, so we always miss the opportunity! We have put them on his erect penis a few times, and I find that some of the vibrating ones feel good for both of us, but I'm not sure how much they help with erections when they're not put on beforehand.

Does everyone else always put them on flaccid?

I use cock rings, i prefer teh cock and balls ones, while the OH like the vibrating ones. I find that with it on, it does seem to give a bigger harder erection, and more girth.

I don't put them on when flaccid, always when i'm hard. However if you use the metal ones, than I guess you would need to put them on when flaccid.