Cock rings

Got one free for ordering a catelogue (no advertising lol). It's a vibrating one, and looks like it'll be really tight, which is my only worry lol.

So what can I expect from it? Whats the best way for him to wear it- bullet up at me, or down at his balls?

Usually bullet up, unless your going doggy :-)

I think cock rings are great. They make you feel extra firm and engorged. I find they really add to sensations when I use mine when wearing a butt plug or prostate massager.

If your man's blessed with a thick cock he may find some rings a bit tight. I wouldn't wear it for prolonged periods of time and would take it off if it becomes uncomfortable. I've worn one for about an hour and, although I could feel I'd had it on the next day, I had no issues.

Wear it bullet up - the idea is the vibe will nuzzle your clitoris during penetration for extra stimulation ;-)

I love using a cock ring (on my man) he'll have me stuck to him hardly moving till I come though! We got a new reusable one but what they failed to mention is that it vibrates intermittently, started with one long buzz but once we started, it was on and off and driving me mad! In the market for a new one now, putting everyone reviews to good use!

The way the rings makes the cocks veins stick out as he becomes engorged l find a little off putting, as my cock is usually a smooth olive hued pride and joy.... but such fun squeezing your nuts through the ring.... always the added thrill of crushed nuts- pain that l find a turn on ha ha. Am l strange!!!!!!!!!!

yes tallboy you are, but we knew that already :P *hugs*

Will be seeing him at some point this weekend, so will have an experiment now I've seen the positive reviews :)

Well thanks crayola, talking of Goths, l went to a funeral recently where the lead undertaker was a goth. He had obviously dressed down for the day and only had one black fingernail, but what an occupation for such eh !!! Perfect. Sorry this message has no sexual connotations whasoever unless of course you happen to be even stranger than me ha ha !!!!

Please see sex talk threads

Overheard a conversation at work earlier today - apparently Tesco's are now selling cock-rings. Is there anything they won't try and sell?

I wonder if they are displaying them in the veg. isle?

Havn't had the chance to use it yet happycamper. Damn spontanoeus not-near-the-cock-ring sex lol. Will have to remember next time.

ps- who mentioned goths? *is confussed*

Twas me, but vwas it l confused or the Undertaker.... tell me more.. have to admit l have seen girls walking around dressed in black, and using black bin bags as skirts, isn't that it. I realise the Goths in history underwent a mass migration from central europe l think it was until they came up against the Romans, although they did go on to sack Rome eventually.... take it were not talking of those Goths Crayola?
Sorry just me being annoying l apologise !!
Still interested to know....
Tallboy

unfortunantly we cant use them or so to say OH refuses dont blame him though his 1st (and last) experiance with one wasnt too pleasant it was an adugastable one which got stuck and everything started to swell which made it even more stuck he ended up black and blue and very sore havent used one since dont worry it was before we dicovered love honey!!!!

No tallboy, I mean who mentioned them befroe you. Or are you being your usual randomosity?

Trouble- thanks for the scare! lol. *Makes note to keep scissors handy when she finally gets round to using the damned thing!*

I have a silicon ring and the only way to get it on is with copius amounts of lube, but then with alll the lube it tends to slide about a bit.

That said when you get it right the gf seems to really enjoy.

Mine doesn't go over my balls though, I'd be afraid of losing them.

Strewth you're right Crayola dear, must have seen it somewhere else, shall ahve t scour the epistles and hunt it down.... love the new pikkie, can't quite make out the smaller lettering, but look like my kind of girl grrr!!!
Tallboy

Crayola dearie, must be puffing too much green stuff you studenty type person, twas you mentioned the Goth wedding of your brother !!!!! Alzheimer's in one so young is very worrying gal- eat more fish hun !!!Happycamper's challenge to me should arrive today, will be at work sadly, but should have had it up me sometime soon..... will keep you all posted.
Cheers Tallboy

See other thread for report/review !!!
Tallboy

Ah Tallboy melds threads. I get it now lol

I love cock rings! My bf and I have had the Dirty Dolphin (from Ann Summers) for about 3-4 years and have had to replace it as we kinda wore it out! An equivalent would be this on LH but with a little bum tickler on it too! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9065

My bf also bought this set http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8088 about a year ago and he loves it as it makes him as hard as a rock! I definitely love the feeling of being shagged from behind by a nice hard cock and it makes me come almost instantly :p