Comfy lingerie recommendations

Hi again lovely people,

I’m looking for comfy lingerie suggestions. What do you / your partner have that’s really comfortable? I have some sensory issues and since I’m struggling with low mood, my sensory stuff seems to have been “turned up” and things that felt comfortable enough before now feel really itchy, scratchy and uncomfortable. My requirements are as follows:

• Soft with minimal seams or thin straps that dig in

• It needs to be something that could be worn under clothing (basically under a top and trousers / PJs)

• No structured or longline bras because I have a flared lower rib cage and they just don’t fit!

My favourite at the moment is this bra set, I also find this body very comfortable.

Thank you in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hey @Kitty-Cat01

Have you tried these teddies before? For me they’re one of the least irritating. My skin goes through stages of having moments when some lingerie won’t agree with me either!

I’m sure there’s more I can suggest, but can’t think off the top of my head right now x

3 Likes

Okay, now I’m going to apologise for my first suggestion as it fits your requirements for everyday (though maybe not especially sexy) exactly and bra wise is 100% my favourite for everyday under both work clothes and relaxing at home clothes (I have 8 sets in UK 12-14, two currently unopened for when the others start to give up but so far they are still perfect and though the colour on the green (a lot) and blue (a little) has faded the elasticity, support, comfort and softness remains perfect). They are no longer stocked - hence my apology but I’m hoping mentioning it regularly might encourage LH to bring them back.

Anyway, these bra sets, which I can’t find anything else similar to on LH now.

Having said that the body, which I don’t own should he similar and is still currently stocked and is on 80% off sale (£6!!!) as going to be discontinued so might well be worth a punt while they still have it?

1 Like

I have those very same sets and find the bra set very comfy though it takes me a while to be ready in it as I need to make sure the straps on the knickers are even.
The Mindful range might give you the softness that you want.

I also have some sensory issues with clothing, so I totally get where you’re coming from! Ordering something online without knowing the material can be a nightmare.

I posted in the recent purchases thread about some teddies I was buying, and I’ve been wearing them to write reviews.

Think I can safely say that two out of three could possibly be suitable for your requirements.

This teddy is super soft, and the straps down the back aren’t even noticeable on my skin, I don’t feel them at all, and the waistband can be loosened or tightened as you’d like. I’ve been wearing this one to bed because it’s so soft.

And this teddy could also be suitable, depending on how your sensory issues are with satin (I know it’s a hit or miss for a lot of people). Very soft, flowy material, and the straps are also fully adjustable. The only thing you can’t adjust is the waistband, as it’s elasticised.

Hope you find what you’re after! :smiling_face:

if you aren’t looking for sexy, just comfy I love my seamfree bamboo undies just from the high st, super soft and breathable too