Commando

We’ve been experimenting with going out commando. When OH first went out without panties for first time, she was apprehensive and would only wear jeans or trousers. More recently she went out with a dress and no panties. No issues for her now but drives me insane. Anyone had any experiences?

8 Likes

Not quite the same, but it is a great turn on when we go on nights out and the OH tells me that she is wearing crotchless panties under her dress.

9 Likes

I’m always going commando, feel so much better going without underwear. The only time I wear anything is at night when I go to bed.

4 Likes

Not as often as I would like but she does occasionally go commando.
I remember the first time was at a friends wedding but she was so self conscious, she didn’t tel me and I only found out later that evening when she stripped off.
She told me that she had almost forgotten she wasn’t wearing any by the end of the night so didn’t think to mention it but it had quite an effect on both of us when we got to bed and she started to fantasise about others knowing :joy:
Since then she’s become more brave and will go commando in relatively short skirts and says it feels amazing but wrong and naughty at the same time… She keeps herself completely smooth and has taken to letting me know now in the most obvious of ways when we’re out shopping or on a night out.
Like I said, it doesn’t happen often but I guess that keeps it fresh for her and the anticipation and uncertainty certainly keeps me on my toes.

8 Likes

Mrs B has done it on occasions but has got a problem as she is a very wet lady and this can be seen in jeans or leggings and has also been obvious when wearing skirts. It’s OK when it is just the two of us out but has been a little embarrassing in company of friends and family.
She has done it while out with friends and with me, I love the aroma she produces and it always leads to a play somewhere :wink:

6 Likes

On special occasions my wife goes out wearing a Basque, suspenders, stockings and no knickers. She wears this under a skirt which is split to thigh level so occasionally her stocking tops appear.

She also carries a bullet vibrator in her bag so that she can bring herself to orgasm in the ladies room a couple of times during the evening.

6 Likes

when I first met my OH he was always commando, god I found that so hot and surprising first time I discovered that lol.
I haven’t been commando since my clubbing days, I am too scared these days of soaking through my clothes!

2 Likes

I find it really really hot but my OH doesn’t want to entertain it… She says it just doesn’t work because it gets messy down there… And thinks or says it it’s going to feel uncomfortable and annoying.

One day I’m sure… Possibly when we go to that sex club… That’s a good time to go commando!! :grin::grin:

2 Likes

It’s something that we both do when the weather is hot enough. On holidays we usually return home with lots of clean underwear. :joy::sunglasses::sunglasses:

My best moment was when we drove the cabriolet that we owned at the time, to the south of France. Driving along with a thin short sundress and occasionally flashing everything was such a turn on. :sunglasses::partying_face:

4 Likes

I’ve not worn panties for 5 years now, thanks to a Mirena stopping my periods. Always wear skirts or dresses too. Totally love it.

4 Likes

France has a more relaxed attitude to nudity and sex than most of Europe.

2 Likes

My wife has come back from the loo when we are out in a pub or restaurant and handed me her scrunched up knickers… always a turn on.
Usually wearing a long dress mind.
Beter though is to go to shops just wearing a long coat.

3 Likes

We were lucky enough to get a over night Baby sitter via family and had a night away in London last year. Anyway long story short the OH unbeknownst to me went commando for the first time at dinner in the hotel we stayed at. Had a great meal, conversation giggles etc. On the lift up to our room she revealed she had been knickerless the entire evening. Extreme turn on for me!

8 Likes

My GF is black and has literally never worn panties other than when she was on her period. Which was well before I met her when she had a hysterectomy after her second child.

I asked why. She said because she can never find any that fit her body right and they are uncomfortable. I’ve seen pictures of her when she was a kid.

She had a fully formed woman’s body with large endowments in the chest area and a “tiny waist with a big round thing in your face that makes your anaconda want some” to paraphrase a song lyric.

She kept the same shape to this day after giving birth to two children.

It seems to not be that uncommon in the black community. For women to go commando. All her cousins have openly told me at a reunion they are the same way and always have been.

Coming from Louisiana where there are as many black/mulatto/creole black women as there are any other race or women I was kind of surprised. It’s so humid there I guess it’s a regional thing.

She’s gotten me into going commando on a daily basis now. Barring a stainless steel anodized titanium electroplated cock ring and a stainless steel ball stretcher.

We only put on undies to “spice the night up,” or for her to peg me with.

Gotta say I’m loving commando. :wink:

1 Like

I have to admit I love going with underwear. It feels amazing in my tight leather leggings. Teasing hubby on date nights as well
as other guys, I’ve had s few hands on my curvy arse during date nights and not one of them has been my husbands :wink: He often wears no underwear as well, you can see the outline of his semi erect cock in his slim fitting jeans :wink: we’ve had lots of fun whilst going commando, me running my hand along his crotch as he tries to remain focused whilst playing blackjack or roulette. :wink:

3 Likes

I had no choice for a couple of years as my chastity cage didn’t sit right in underwear.

I’ve found a combination which works now but my wife and I still go out commando for special occasions.

4 Likes

It’s a sexy feeling. I’ll pass on the chastity cage recommendation to hubby :wink: xxx

3 Likes

If he likes the watching and semi erect feeling. Well. Chastity cages will suit him perfectly.

I’ve worn a chastity cage as a power exchange dynamic knowing my GF can “unleash me when she wanted to.”

With nothing else involved. Just knowing I couldn’t get hard but was tortured relentlessly was something that made me leak beyond belief.

If you couple that with the “hot wife/he likes watching others with you,” dynamic.

I think you will find that the suggestion about a chastity cage by @rockstar will be a big hit.

And a huge inability for it to be a “big hit,” if you get my drift. Which will probably make it all the more intense for him.

1 Like

I prefer going commando, it’s definitely way more comfy. Haven’t done it in a dress yet.

2 Likes

This would be an interesting concept for me as I use kegal balls (benwa) a lot so I rely on underwear as a backup plan if anything should ever slip.
I think this would drive me hubby insane however so might give it a go around the house.

1 Like