Commando

oh lord I would be one sneeze away from projectile balls lol

2 Likes

Haha I don’t wear them if I’ve got a cold !

3 Likes

I used to be a Royal Marines commando. Am I on the right track? :wink:

When its warm, I usually just wear one layer. Most of the time, cotton shorts with no underwear. Or I wear underwear AS the outer layer. I’d go naked constantly if the world would let me.

There are two downsides to only having one light layer on. First is that my GF plays with me a lot. I can be doing something, and she’ll randomly slip her hand in my shorts and her fingers get in me before I can do anything. The second issue is that when I’m turned on, it is really visible. Since enhancing my clit to feel more comfortable as a boy, I’ve got 2 inches that stick straight through the fabric. And if GF is around that leads straight to problem #1

1 Like

Love going commando under a summer dress or skirt. I don’t know, it just makes me feel rather sexual.

4 Likes

I enjoy going commando from time to time, for me I find it quite empowering.

3 Likes

Today is quite literally my first day out commando and I do have to say I quite like it. Although it wasn’t entirely my choice lol, as a college student I bring home my laundry to be done. Didn’t quite realize when I split up the loads that all of my underwear was in the second which I left to be picked up this weekend!

1 Like

I love commando. Especially date night, drives him crazy. Also, last summer I went no bra no panties under my summer dresses and felt incredibly sexy.

5 Likes