Community chat forum

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the community chat forum, I was just wondering if there is an app to download to chat on? Also there is no community chat forum on the home page tool bar, are we suppose to search for it every time? Thank xx

Hello and welcome :slight_smile:

This version of the forum is brand new today, so everything won’t be linked up properly yet. Hopefully it’ll be easier to find once it’s fully embedded, but until then you could bookmark the homepage so you have easy access from your device. :+1:

There is an app now too, I had a pop up that I clicked, but I’m not sure how to find it without that? Maybe @Lovehoney_Brenna could help you out on that one. :slight_smile:

But here’s a link to the Welcome Thread to get you started. :+1:

1 Like

Hi all

Looks like this new forum is gonna be really good. Hopefully wont take me too long to get used to it. :+1:

4 Likes

Hello all,

New to the community, would love to hear some feedbacks on what everyone think is essential in the bedrooms. Cheers

Hello and welcome @bobby12 :slightly_smiling_face:

You can start your own Intro topic if you fancy your very own Lovehoney Forum welcome. :+1: If you click on the blue ‘Create Your Intro!’ link below it’ll even start one off for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi bobby, I am new to the forum too.
The most essential bedroom item is an open, willing and creative mind. Toys can enhance your imagination. In solo play, I love fantasizing about intriguing sexual situations.
I am re-starting my sex appliance collection and just ordered a number of things to enhance my partner’s pleasure, like a vibrating cock ring. When the items arrive, I will probably write about what works for us.
Are you starting a collection? What works for you?

Cheers

2 Likes

I think the biggest difference between me and my partner is the Curiosity of exploring new things in the bedroom. Therefore I spend a lot of time to my self. And to your question, not sure what I am looking for at this stage.

I still cant find the app not sure if im doing something wrong

I think the ‘app’ that pops up is just a direct link to the forum in the browser but displayed as a clickable app link (@Ian_Chimp correct me if I’m wrong).

There is the Discourse Hub app though, which allows you to access Discourse hosted forums from it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s like having the forum in a private browser window. If the banner didn’t pop up offering to install it on your phone, you can ‘Install app’ or ‘Add to homescreen’ from your browser menu (it’s a bit different depending on your phone’s browser).

A few people use the DiscourseHub one that’s available from the app store as it’s a bit more discreet on your phone than a Lovehoney logo. :slight_smile: You can use that for just one site (like here), but you can also join together your accounts from other Discourse-based forums too if you have any. :+1:

3 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna thanks for the reply i was looking for an actual app lop

@Ian_Chimp thanks for reply :grinning:

1 Like