Community chat on mobile device

Hi @Spooner1,
I do not use the app on phone, just via browser. But to my knowledge there isn’t a community chat section, only the forum and helpdesk chat.
LH Forum is moderated so it is a safe place for people to come to get info, advice, ask questions or chat openly via posts.
Worth having a quick look through the Forum Rules - Lovehoney if not seen them.

Anyways, welcome to LH Forums.
In terms of Prostrate Massagers, unfortunately don’t have any direct recommendations myself. It is something I am trying, and have around 5 or 6 at moment, but none of which that are quite hitting the spot for me. I think mine is quite shallow after a recent session with the OH.
The Aneros range are very popular, not one I have as yet - but on my ‘to buy’ list (prob progasm Jnr). The problem is other items keep popping up on deals that take my fancy - I am waiting on this little number to arrive as I think it would be great fun with my OH using on me:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/prostate-massagers/p/nexus-fortis-metal-vibrating-prostate-massager/a45728g82323.html
Massagers that have bits for perineum stimulation haven’t done much for me and I think this one will help ‘explore’ a little more. I like that it’s metal and also used the 20% off voucher.
I’ll do a review when had a chance to put it through its paces, quite excited about it arriving though!

There’s absolutely loads of useful info on here, and one great link for Prostate is this one:

Enjoy the forum, and make yourself at home!