Community chat on mobile device

Hi, just downloaded LH appto phone, but i can’t find the community chat section?
Anyway i want to try anal play specifically prostrate massagers, what do folk recommend, i only only inserted a finger in my arse
Cheers Gaz

1 Like

Hi @Spooner1 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

The forum is the community chat. You’re on it! There hasn’t been any private chat for a very long time.

Not having the right biology for prostate play I can’t really help but there are quite a few topics where people have discussed various different toys if you do a quick search. Prostate Massager Recommendations for First Time User is one from a week or so back that you might find helpful.

Hi @Spooner1,
I do not use the app on phone, just via browser. But to my knowledge there isn’t a community chat section, only the forum and helpdesk chat.
LH Forum is moderated so it is a safe place for people to come to get info, advice, ask questions or chat openly via posts.
Worth having a quick look through the Forum Rules - Lovehoney if not seen them.

Anyways, welcome to LH Forums.
In terms of Prostrate Massagers, unfortunately don’t have any direct recommendations myself. It is something I am trying, and have around 5 or 6 at moment, but none of which that are quite hitting the spot for me. I think mine is quite shallow after a recent session with the OH.
The Aneros range are very popular, not one I have as yet - but on my ‘to buy’ list (prob progasm Jnr). The problem is other items keep popping up on deals that take my fancy - I am waiting on this little number to arrive as I think it would be great fun with my OH using on me:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/prostate-massagers/p/nexus-fortis-metal-vibrating-prostate-massager/a45728g82323.html
Massagers that have bits for perineum stimulation haven’t done much for me and I think this one will help ‘explore’ a little more. I like that it’s metal and also used the 20% off voucher.
I’ll do a review when had a chance to put it through its paces, quite excited about it arriving though!

There’s absolutely loads of useful info on here, and one great link for Prostate is this one:

Enjoy the forum, and make yourself at home!

Hello :wave:

Hi, yeah thats what i meant, the ability to ask questions and chat to others using my phone (i’m on the laptop) at the moment.
MrKink has given a very detailed reply, and shall look at what he recommends.

Cheers

Gaz

2 Likes

Wow, thank you Mr kink for a very detailed reply, this is my 1st chat and appreciate your words, fyi i am a straight married male looking for a magical orgasm while wanking, and i think i have a way to go before i can reach the Super big O, but i think i’ll give it a go.

Thanks

Gaz

My pleasure mate, I’m straight and with gf. She knows the prostate O is something I’ve been experimenting with solo, and surprised me the other night with tying me up and went exploring herself!
Although wasn’t quite relaxed enough for the full experience, she certainly found the right spot and felt pretty amazing, hence why I went with the Nexus.
I read link @Peitho mentioned also, some great info in there - again the Aneros range highly recommended as starting point and the We Vibe sounds really good too.

It’s not a process to try to rush, main thing it seems is to relax and enjoy the journey!

3 Likes

Hi there DanceswithPenguins, i shall be reposting in a few weeks

Mr kink, i shall keep you updated with my purchase and progression, if thats ok with you.

Helloo

Hi @Spooner1

Welcome to the Lovehoney Community :grinning:

@Spooner1 Hello and welcome. :wave:

Most definitely, and likewise will keep you posted with any updates I have with purchases and progress too.

@Spooner1 hello and welcome to the forum. Another one here enjoying prostate and anal fun with my OH. Searching for the elusive hands free wet orgasm. Have tried a few toys over the last year or two and for me I’d recommend looking at an aneros to really get to know the feelings. They are simple yet amazing. I’ve managed a couple of very intense dry orgasms recently with my aneros MGX something I tend not to experience with vibrating massagers, not that they don’t give me a lot of pleasure. If you search in the group there are a few good threads on the subject. Happy exploring!

1 Like

Hey welcome to the forum :partying_face:
I’d recommend the vector massager from We-Vibe!

Hi, Thanks to you all, i have been looking at Lovehoney Ignite 20 function prostate massager , looks like it could be worn to, or maybe a non vibrating wearable plug, guess i’ll just have to buy and try. got some good reviews too, not yet bought any yet has i want to hopefully buy a good one and waste my dosh.

Just want to throw into the mix that the Mantric Rechargeable Prostate Massager is DOTD

Mantric Rechargeable Remote Control Prostate Vibrator

Thanks i will take a look

Too late I’m afraid :see_no_evil: