Condom sizes

As I can't get a definitive answer on the subject, what sizes do condoms come in?

I'm guessing I'm above average with 6.7 in length, 2.3 in width and 5.7 in girth but I dont know if that's considered large or regular. What would I come under at that size?

I've never tried Magnum before, I normally jut stick with Durex but then again Magnum are supposed to be generally for larger guys so I'll give them a try. I may get the normal Large version though http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2645 because the extra thin apparently have a tendency to split...

Thanks for the advice man :)

Is this big? I know it's above average but is it considered big enough for the use of a large condom? Seems like we've been using condoms wrong.

A4E, I now know your size and find this a bit weird haha

Well condoms are mearsured by girth not by length and the average in the UK is 5.1 length and 4.5 in girth for men aged 21 and older so I'm well above average in girth and bearing in mind I'm still a young man I still have a few years to grow :P

The large magnums appaerntly reatain their shape until 9 inches in length but they dont need to roll out that far.

A4e I have but it's less precise than that so I fund it ok

The fact that you call me like that but also (mostly) because I consider you my friend so it's like if one of my friend showed me his dick (because I can imagine it easily comparing it to my oh's). It's the case even though I don't care talking avout sex with friends.

But it is nothing really haha I just felt awkward for a sec and wanted to share so we could laugh about it together

I have no Idea what you two are talking about XD

U two know each other?

Haha sorry about that. Only through the forum. If you decide to join in other threads on here and become more active you'll ser that you quickly get to know some members!

I didn't want to get in the conversation to say things that aren't relevant to your question. I still am confused with the though that maybe my bf should use that size too

I'll be sure to talk more then ;)

I use magnums and roll them out all the way :)

Good for you.

WildFireOG wrote:

Good for you.

I was thinking the same haha. I don't get why some guys do brag about their dick's lenght, it hurts when it's too big. I think my partner's too long so sometimes having an average duck can be best..

That sounds quackers lol ;) don't you love predictive :)

Throbinhood wrote:

That sounds quackers lol ;) don't you love predictive :)

I am really sorry I don't understand what you mean (english isn't my first language)

You typed average duck

Throbinhood wrote:

You typed average duck

Oh haha I thought it was some expression I didn't know, I Even looked it up on urban dictionnary :P I have no excuses I wasn't even on my phone :P

>Duck

lol

The average condom size is 7 inches long by 2 inches wide :)

If only they made them easier to get on :)

Guys I just saw the sizing charts on trojan magnum's site. I'm even more confused and may have de measure my oh again (plus he is wider in the middle than at both extremities so it's a bit weird haha)

what it says (always girth wise):

4,7" - 5," :average condom

5,2" +: Magnums

5,5" + : Magnum XL

5,8" + : Magnums are just too small for you

What the hell? Plus I've never heard my oh complaining about a regular condom being to tight, even though that says that magnums should also be to tight..

I'm even more confuse. It's not really important as we don't use condoms anymore but I though that maybe you'd be interested by the info I found on the site.

mamz wrote:

Guys I just saw the sizing charts on trojan magnum's site. I'm even more confused and may have de measure my oh again (plus he is wider in the middle than at both extremities so it's a bit weird haha)

what it says (always girth wise):

4,7" - 5," :average condom

5,2" +: Magnums

5,5" + : Magnum XL

5,8" + : Magnums are just too small for you

What the hell? Plus I've never heard my oh complaining about a regular condom being to tight, even though that says that magnums should also be to tight..

I'm even more confuse. It's not really important as we don't use condoms anymore but I though that maybe you'd be interested by the info I found on the site.

Wider in the middle , really? ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

They really need custom fit condoms, its took me years to find the right ones im comfortable with

I only use large trojans now ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)