Continuing after cumming

Hi lovely people,

I’d love to hear from the amazing community what people do when your man has cum? I’d very much like to keep things going but inevitably exhaustion kicks in. Most of the time I cum in Mrs B’s pussy but she also likes it when I cum on her breasts or tummy, I’d like to slide my fingers into her after I’ve cum and make her I’m again then lick my fingers clear or lick my cum of her nipples and breasts if I come on them - but alas I’ve not managed to do either yet. So I’d love to know what members of this fab, supporting group do once they’ve cum to keep things going.

1 Like

It just all depends on how both feel after he’s finished. Most of the time he loses his erection and he’s knackered.
Sometimes he can still have his erection and I’ll start pleasuring him again.

3 Likes

I love to have my Dom cum in my mouth in me all over me

4 Likes

Hey - Im in the same boat, always keen to more when I start then after cumming, that feeling of thats enough come over me and im spent. Only a couple of time have I forced myself to carry on cleaning up mrs shade with my tongue and getting her to suck me clean, it did work and i was hard again after a for minutes ready to go, but i guess ive become lazy and should try harder as it was pretty special.

2 Likes

I’m not too fussed about getting hard again and “going again” just want to pleasure Mrs B more :wink: what’s peoples view on being masterbated with a pissy full of cum?

Love it. It’s extra lube helps when u wanna do anal. I think masturbating with your partners cum is sexy and a major turn on

6 Likes

I must try it again soon, anything to please the lady in your life.

4 Likes

I can’t wait til My Dom gets ahold of me I beg him to cum all over me

3 Likes

I do loooove cumming on Mrs B, mainly breasts, belly and pussy never pulled out of her when fucking doggy to cum on her bottom but that’s mainly because I love doggy so much. I really want to play with my cum in her pussy and then lick it if my fingers, but I’ve not had the confidence to do it yet.

2 Likes

What you probably need to do and this is my opinion. Is have her play with herself after you cum on her pussy and when she has both yours and her cum on her fingers you suck it all off then your confidence should be boosted enough to fulfill your fantasy

4 Likes

That’s really good advice @Leashlaw22. Plus we get to play with her pussy together and I get to suck her fingers which is in itself really sexy.

3 Likes

@JBYork anytime I have a wide knowledge of kink and I becomes more and more kinkier everyday. Never be afraid of trying new or different things. It spices up your sex life and makes relationships even better. Like one thing I like to do is wear my leash and collar and be walked like a dog in my high heels

2 Likes

Totally agree. We started off really kinky, got married and had kids so things quietened down a bit, but now things are getting g kinky again. I also think with age and maturity there can be a willingness to try new things. I love a good collar and leash by the way they look sooo fucking sexy.

2 Likes

I understand on the calming down a little after getting married and having kids. But it’s never to late to experience new and exciting things. My Dom and I have this agreement where we are willing to try different and new things at least once if one or both of us don’t like it we won’t do it again. But if we do we widened our sexual fantasy together

A very good rule to have.

1 Like

You would be very surprised how many things you both will enjoy

1 Like

We should definitely introduce a similar rule

2 Likes

Please remember not to engage in 1-on-1 chat. Have a read of the Forum Rules here

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna sorry won’t happen again

2 Likes

In my hey day I could be hard and ready to go again in about 15-20 minutes.

One long term gf would give me a bj and swallow my cum.

Then I would go down on her and make her cum.

Then I would be ready to go again for sex which would make us both cum again.

Nowadays I would need 3 to 4 hours break to be in the mood again.

I’ve known one or two friends who can actually cum and keep going keep hard then cum again but think that’s very rare.

I would like to start messing around a bit more wtih cum and would like to cum in my wife’s vagina and ass and put my fingers in or lick out.

Need to put that on my wish list hehe.

6 Likes