Continuing after cumming

@Fire_Ice1 yeah wish I could still go like we used to, like you we used to be able to go again after 20/30 minutes, not so much now a days :joy:

For me it’s all going to be about pleasuring Mrs B licking her pussy clean, cleaning my cum of her breasts and making her dum again with my fingers after I’ve cum in her pussy.

2 Likes

I always have a policy of making a woman cum as many times as possible with foreplay before letting myself cum, so when I cum it is usually just the end.

4 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Mrs. Val gets pretty wet when we start… I need to start slow with her. To just spring toys or eating her out with little foreplay is not in my best interest. I need to warm her up slowly, skin on skin, massage, etc. until she invited me into her pussy. Once she is wet she can go for a really long time… if I rush, she gets sore and wants to quit. The more foreplay, the longer our sessions last…

The last one she started giving me a blowjob and then asked me to masturbate myself and rubbing my dick on her tits while I fingered her pussy… she loved it! We NEVER masturbate ourselves in front of each other. She found it a massive turn on as she likes to watch me stroke myself - it made her super wet…

However, once I blow, she mops things up, off to the bathroom and then off to bed… more like finishing a task then wanting to keep going so I guess I don’t have to worry much about going more than once…lol

3 Likes

You people do some sexy sounding stuff! Both my wife and I are givers. I like to make her cum. When I go down on her she cums easily she has a very sensitive ckitoris so sometimes had to pull my head up as she can’t take it. Also sometimes when I lick and suck her nipples she can’t take it.

She loves massaging and working me all over and BJs, balls and rimming which is great. I like to lay back or stand and enjoy. So I’m a giver but can be more than happy receiving a lot whereas she prefers to receive a bit less.

1 Like

You guys be careful with how explicit you are being. Last I read, the rules state not to be too explicit so please be careful. Thanks.

2 Likes

Sorry.

1 Like

Once I’ve cum I lose all interest in sex for fifteen to twenty minutes, so I always make sure the wife has had a couple of orgasms first.

2 Likes

For it depends of a momento if I’m really horny I finish stay inside and with passionate kissing I’m on again in minute .
Sometimes just don’t feel like it and just rest for little
It’s different when you got partner
It’s different if u just hooking up then for me it’s ride till die … marathon until cannot move no more

2 Likes

My husband resets almost immediately and just keeps going. No refractory period, at least the first couple of times. Usually, though, it means we switch orifices or switch partners. I like going second, actually. It feels good when my husband is coated with another partners fluids and puts it all in me. And really good if I can clean the first load out of a partner while I receive my portion. :yum:

4 Likes

If I haven’t climaxed before or with him then he will get us comfortable to focus solely on me.
I do sense some tiredness/change in pace/ urgency but he’s never been so tired he can’t do anything and does just keep working on me until I’ve had my fill.
To be honest the change in pace is nice - I can relax knowing he is satiated and wants to only pleasure me, which turns me on.
Usually it’s not taxing on him, I shared a recent liaison in the when did you last have sex thread whereby he was casually sat against the headboard and pillows and I was sat in between his legs with my back against his chest. He is free to do whatever he wants with his hands then. I think that’s a fave amongst others on here too.

We have a lot of toys he likes to use, there’s so many to choose from, you could ask her what she fancies trying?

Another thing is if he’s climaxed before me then sometimes I enjoy asking him to stay inside while I finish so I can still come around him as I’m usually not far off. You could stay, ask her to masturbate while you watch, it’s best in face to face positions.

Maybe ask her if she would be up for what you said you wanted to do in your post? I would recommend not springing it on her if you haven’t already done that kind of play before.

And for my final idea, a vibrating cock ring may help you stay hard for a bit after you’ve cum, mr saffa does so will keep going after ejaculating unless he’s too sensitive that day.
But with the right position and ring you could still manage a grind against her to get her over the edge without getting too tired.
Lots of ideas to try, others have some fantastic suggestions! Good luck!

6 Likes

Just… continue even if you’re tired? Unless this is some kind of medical condition, I don’t really understand the problem XD
A happy, satisfied woman will be more up for sex more often so it’s in your own interest.

My boyfriend often cum before I do, so he’ll carry on either by caressing my clit, playing with a small vibrator or by licking my pussy (even if he’s cum in it, because this is his boyfriend duty lol). Basically whatever I want to cum, he’ll do, or let me do to him. Sometimes I will grind my pussy on his leg as well, with his cum as lube :innocent:

Very often any of these things and my resulting orgasm will make him horny and hard again and then he’ll fuck me and cum again lol

18 Likes

Also, if this exhaustion is too detrimental, consider making sure she cums before you. You don’t have to cum first :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

I’ve never been able to carry on with piv once I’ve cum, i just find it way to sensitive to continue. I always make sure the wife has had at least one orgasm before i cum. Maybe the sensitivity is worse as I’m circumcised.

3 Likes

I found that once my erection had subsided after cumming this thing actually fit round my penis at which point it became rather enjoyable. :smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m with you @Pdm45 . As soon as I ejaculate, I need about 20 minutes to reload. If I take Mrs. Val to euphoria, she usually loses interest and even when we try to get me off a second time, it takes FOREVER for me to cum a second time.

Thus I tend to rub one out in the shower ahead of an actual session while prepping for sex. Being able to release early keeps me harder longer during the session and delays ejaculation in any position or situation. I am a visual guy and seeing myself slide in and out of her or watching her blow me, I can’t stand it and immediately cum. So having a quick rub ahead of time makes our sex last longer, her go first and then I can finish. I also like longer sessions, where she would prefer to be done quicker.

It’s also kind of selfish cause I know the session will be much longer and I love the most time with her that I can.

8 Likes

If I’m really horny and got really nice partner that’s catch my drift I just need second… but if is just normal and I don’t feel that urge inside will have to get more kinky each time to continue so it’s arouse me higher each time.
The only problem is when usually that’s happening is because other half it’s really close minded, so going higher it’s really difficult then for me

2 Likes

I generally make or let my wife orgasm before I do
Or the odd time I know she will take longer I normally wear my cock ring which helps keep me hard after i cum so I can continue giving her anorgasm

5 Likes

I wish I could have it ….
I’m always have to kill my self almost to cum…. But beautiful thing …. Most of times I’ve make her cum “shake” way that’s best pleasure…. And then I cum around too;) sometimes even when feeling still kinda faraway see her in spasm make me come Str8 away tho

1 Like

We sure do our best to make sure wifey cums before me, or as close together as possible. Sometimes she’s close enough I know that what she needs is to feel that warm gush and pulse inside to push over the edge.

In the event that I can’t hold off (maybe it’s been a few days), if I’m not hard long enough to keep with her until she cums, we have the couple go-to toys readily accessible so she has something to squeeze when she cums (her preference).

We’ve yet to have a play session where we intentionally continue past my orgasm to attempt a round 2. The stand-out “almost” occasions include going down on her after I’ve cum inside, and another occasion where we had our bedtime round, she declined to orgasm, and then 20 minutes later couldn’t fall asleep and asked for her Womanizer and I was able to fill her up for round 2 at that time.

Otherwise, it’s definitely a fantasy of mine to have a long session, maybe with her tied down, where I go for a fast O, maybe cum all over her, and then play for a while until I’m able to go for another. But I am concerned that I would probably lose that killer dominant instinct as soon as I get that rush of prolactin.

3 Likes