Corset wearing big girl.

Hi guys, my husband Brought me a corset, I really enjoy wearing it, gives me tons of confidence and makes me go crazy. But after taking a few pictures I now think I look too big to wear it :/ what's your thoughts on bug girls wearing corsets?

Nothing wrong with it at all. As long as they fit properly I think corsets look great on any body type.

If it gives you confidence then don't ditch it for the sake of a few photos you didn't like. It could just have been an unflattering angle. If you feel great, you look great, and since it made you feel confident and you enjoyed wearing it I say you keep on wearing it :)

Hi!

Have you not seen how beautiful the plus sized ladies who model for Lovehoney are? They all look absolutely fantastic in their lingerie! As do the forum members who post pictures of themselves in outfits they've purchased from here. I'm sure you look wonderful in yours :)

I love the larger lady and would love my OH to wear a corset. If you feel good and your OH lines it just go with it I say

Absolutely nothing wrong! Personally I think plus size women look the best in corsets, beautiful! If it gives you confidence that's all that matters, photos aren't always a good 'mirror' dependng on lighting/angle/etc so I wouldn't take it to heart. The most important thing is you feel comfortable and confident in yourself wearing it, nothing else matters, I'm sure you look fantastic, flaunt what you have & let your confidence shine! ^_^ x

I don't think there is a body type that doesn't look good in a corset! One of my favourite items of clothing on a lady I must admit... My OH knows how to push my buttons by wearing one and it's always appreciated!

Corsets are lovely and look good on all body shapes and if it makes you feel sexy and your partner loves seeing you in one then go for it !

It's all about how you feel in it. In my opinion there is nothing better than a woman with curves especially when she feels confident.if you love and your oh loves it then never take it off 😉 or better yet,buy some more 😀

girls with curves are sexy full stop. you've nothing to worry about, it'll only make your hourglass look even more amazing

Hi Dirty queen,

This sounds just like my wife she feels really sexy and good in stuff and then either looks in mirrors or photos and BOOM.... she doesn't like it and then I struggle to let her know that I LOVE it and how sexy and pretty she looks.

It is all down to self esteem I believe and you have to remember they wrecken we all pick bits out of ourselves for everything which I believe is so true even if it is the smallest of things we will find it!!

I think everyone should be able to wear what they like whether your a curvier lady or not what difference should it make.

I am also sure you look great in your corset and all I can say is may the good times continue.

Hope this helps :).

Corsets were invented for big girls - Twiggy didn't need one ;) But not all corsets are created equal, if you are not happy with the look of yours, it might be not ideally constructed for you. I have corsets in which I look great and another that creates fat rolls where there weren't any before... And if you liked the way you look in the mirror but didn't like the photograph, it's very likely a bad picture. Really good photos are very rare...

So I'd attach the problem from both angles: Try more and different corsets, and take more pictures (or none at all, and just go by the mirror).

Thanks guys I've updated my profile pic so you can see what I mean!

You look great ! .....wear your corset with pride :)

You look bloomin amazing - wish I could pull a corset off that well - boobies too small![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Your hubby is one lucky fella xx

And more importantly it makes you feel good - win win!!!

You look bloomin amazing - wish I could pull a corset off that well - boobies too small![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Your hubby is one lucky fella xx

And more importantly it makes you feel good - win win!!!

Dirtyqueen wrote:

Thanks guys I've updated my profile pic so you can see what I mean!

You look stunning

Thank you guys! Much appreciated 😉

Rock that corset girl, you've got a bangin' bussom! The black lace looks stunning against your creamy skin :)

Wow thank you!! Think I might just wear it everywhere 😂

Dirtyqueen wrote:

Wow thank you!! Think I might just wear it everywhere 😂

Think you got your answer!!

Keep rocking it hun xx