Corset wearing big girl.

Yay managed to lighten and rotate the pic ☺

Looking good Dirtyqueen! I'm a bigger lass and I love corsets! They accentuate the good bits, slim the lumpy bits and make you feel great. Wear it with pride!

Dirtyqueen wrote:

Thanks guys I've updated my profile pic so you can see what I mean!

Looks pretty damn fine to me

You look great, I'm wearing them for me now, I feel fantastic in them, not for hubby he's not interested but you enjoy your corsets.

absolutely gorgeous :D

Dirtyqueen, you look amazing. I know it's hard, but try not to think too much about the photos. Think about how you feel. We're all far too critical of ourselves. x

Don't give in to the media stereotyping of plus size ladies and the spiteful bile spouted by so called social media 'commentators'. If you look and feel good in it (which you do) and your OH loves you wearing it then who cares what others think. Plus women are gorgeous.

Thank you for your replies ☺

Couldn't agree more with all the other comments, you look amazing 😃👍

You look great

You really do look great init. I love corsets but only ever bought the ones with plastic bones, would love a steel boned corset, a properly fitted one, but don't have the budget for one.

Dirtyqueen wrote:

Hi guys, my husband Brought me a corset, I really enjoy wearing it, gives me tons of confidence and makes me go crazy. But after taking a few pictures I now think I look too big to wear it :/ what's your thoughts on bug girls wearing corsets?

You look great i hope it will look good on me as it does on you!!!

Evening. Just seem your profile picture. I consider myself to be a larger lady at a size 14 and I have a corset that was brought for me but until yesterday I didn't have the confidence to wear it. So glad I did. Felt amazing. Although I don't have a very big chest I felt that it enhanced my chest and oh seemed to like me. Your picture looks great!

My wife is a cutey curvey.
She loves the slimming aspect of wearing a corset and they definately make her feel.more sexy.
From my point of view, i love seeing her in any sexy lingerie, but the added confidence that some of her underwear gives her makes her more horny and can be great opening for some role play.
Go for it girl, as long as it helps you and your OH enjoy each then dont worry about the pictures.

My wife bought a corset as she hates her stomach area but this corset makes her feel slim and sexy (and the boobs pop out too) ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) and my gosh does she look sexy!! wow

You looked great from your profile pic..maybe it was just the angle or lighting? Looking great hun ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

you look hot in your corset very nice indeed. ; )

My wife is size 22 and she owns 2 corsets.
Both of them enhance how foxy she is, they do wonders for her flabby bits (her words not mine) and as far as the downsides for her, its just the small bit the squeezes out of the bottom of the corset.
We both love it when she wears them as its quite a turn on to lace her into them and she looks and feels sexy and confident in them.

You look gorgeous DirtyQueen, we are all our own worst critics. I would like to bet Your OH has no objection to You and Your beautiful body strutting around in a black lacey corset. Ignore that little voice in Your head and listen to all of the responses You have had, we all think You look fab x

Looking great and yay for feeling positive. We would love to get one but finding a nice sexy corset for plus size seems to be easier said than done :(

As for photography bear in mind that for every shot that a pro keeps there are dozens if not hundreds that get deleted.

Find the fun in posing and before you know it, you will have a portfolio to be proud of.