Cosplay

Have you ever cosplayed? It’s something I’d love to try!

1 Like

Same! What would you do?

I haven’t but would love to.

Would always love to try Hatsuni Miku or Nami (OnePiece)… of course, there’s always Catwoman or Silk Spectre (Laurie Jupiter - Watchmen)… any other suggestions?

2 Likes

Is Cosplay different to dressing up for role play? Is it a kink for the bedroom, or does it depend?

I know with Cosplay one could be a comic book character - I would be Batman, but I doubt I would take it to the bedroom.

1 Like

Ah, thinking about it it some more, if me and the wife to paint ourselves green and dress like Shrek and Fiona, or she Belle, and I am the Beast, then that could be interesting…

1 Like

Well it entirely depends what you’re into? In terms of anime you half almost half the cast of bleach, there’s Yor from Spy x Family, but then you can always genderswap characters too, a lot of characters from JJK could be genderswapped with no issue given their stock Andro nature? Midnight from My Hero would probably a good one if you wanted to lean into something that touches directly on sexuality?

You want to do superheroes then the world is your oyster, most are designed to have allure and overt sex appeal to their outfits :sweat_smile:

What is it you ware wanting to get out of doing cosplay?

1 Like

I love most things pop culture- especially the fun anime like one piece or naruto… i grew up watching the gorgeous superheroes on tv… I’m not sure I could ever do it justice… but would love to know the feeling of tight costumes that make everybody go wild

1 Like

Awk, it’s not about doing it justice. You’re doing it for you, not the character. And you are absolutely right in thinking the tight costume will definitely make folks go wild :smiley:

I grew up watching the same, and always forever loathed that was all dressed so blandly in real life. One of the best parts about fetish wear is you can really lean into that extreme side of the style. Not even for a primarily sexual purpose. Just stressing up like that feels and looks amazing, personally speaking :man_dancing:

2 Likes

Great advice!

Its great to lean into something sexual once in a while- dressing in tight clothing or platform heels can’t be worn on a daily basis (at least not for me)

1 Like

I’m glad you share my opinion! Maybe we’ll get to see your Nami cosplay In the images category of the forum in the future :grinning:.

And you’re a telling me, I’m definitely a comfort-over-fashion person on a daily basis. But love getting dressed up once in a while. I have done a couple of feet events before, but I haven’t been to one in like 10 years and I really do miss it. Dressing up in fetwear is such a different ball game and way more fun.

1 Like

I’ve made things for cosplayers in the past and that was fun :grin:

1 Like

Ooo… i like the idea of fetwear…

2 Likes

What is fetwear?

Never been my thing other than latex and leather. Cosplay and roll play I always felt silly.

Just fetish wear, abbreviated :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Been cosplaying at conventions for about 6 years now. It’s a fun little side hobby.

1 Like

Do you use the same cosplay?

Dressed as a Starfleet Captain circa Star Next Generation a few times! :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Not really, i always wanted to try a furry suit tho, i think i would love it

1 Like