Cosplay

Would like to try, i love when the OH goes out for the evening and dresses up in heals, tight dress and showing her features. Red is great colour to get me going, anyone else

2 Likes

Oh me too!!! Would love to get zipped up in that beautiful mess of fur! :fire:

2 Likes

Nope. I really want to try it though.

1 Like

I think it’s both the idea of being enclosed in something warm and tight… but at the same time, no one knows who is under that mask! :kissing_heart:

Is there a sexual aspect to all this or is it just about playing dress up? If it is just dress up, I do have a great racoon costume. Not sure if that counts for the lingerie photo category though.

1 Like

Lol… definitely a sexual aspect

1 Like

Just teasing. Glad you have a sense of humour.

1 Like

Online I saw a popular cosplayer at a convention in a latex officer jenny outfit (from Pokémon)… I still think about that a lot!

1 Like

Interesting combination. Cosplay doesn’t really do it for me but (pardon the pun) I would play along if it was something my partner was into. Adding the latex aspect certainly ups the appeal to me. It’s a PITA to put on and I don’t care what I look like. It’s just fun to wear with all the sexual bits packed into a sausage casing. That description is stolen from another user in a latex specific discussion BTW but thought it was perfect.

1 Like

I absolutely love cosplay, been doing it for years! Although it’s taken a bit of a backseat due to my health.

OH is a huge Star Wars fan, so I surprised them with a pic of me in the Leia-esque outfit from LH for their birthday last year. They went absolutely wild over it, and because we were still long distance at the time, had a very long video call :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Now we’re under the same roof, I wore it as a surprise last month, and they couldn’t keep their hands off me :yum:

Link if anyone’s interested- I had to size down for the skirt because it sits so high, so I wear the 18-22 top and the 8-16 for the skirt (sucks I had to buy it twice for the sizing, but it’s still super cute)
https://www.lovehoney.com.au/lingerie/costumes/fantasy-roleplay/p/lovehoney-fantasy-desert-princess-costume/a46309g83307.html

*Quick addition - if you have tiny wrists like I do, the cuffs won’t fit either, I gotta DIY those and fix them up to complete the look, LH need to make smaller cuffs :sob:

4 Likes

Wow. Now that outfit would likely get me into cosplay. LOL I always pictured it as the school girl, maid, fuzzy animal thing. Maybe I am prejudging here. @RacyRosalee … if you are wearing that outfit… what does your OH wear?

2 Likes

Thanks @Natalie . Really fun to interact with you.

1 Like

Just love the idea of being zipped up in something tight, sensual and fun

2 Likes

Totally get it. Latex is awesome but a real PITA to put on or take off. Spandex / Lycra is the least expensive and easy to source. Leather is also great but most costly and the thickest which takes away from sensation play and it needs to be very supple or well broken in. Another option is cling wrap. It doesn’t need to be a full body wrap and can be just done as limbs and torso. Great sensation play and cheap to do. Have fun!

1 Like